Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Everything is comming up roses

Good day all. I really want to go and get high right now. My parents are not home, for once, and I just took my methadone. If I went to China Town right now, and bought me some Zanax I could get nice and comfortable. Unfortunately I don't have any money left on my welfare card. I don't money put on it until the 5th of Oct.

I actually showered today. It was the first time in over a week. I have been going to the beach every other day, so I figure that is good enough, but my cooter started to stink so I figured I'd spare my parents the embarrassment of having to tell me my vagina smells, and took a shower.

Last night my dad was at the bar across the street from our apartment building, and he saw Shilo Laubouf, that kid from the new Indiana Jones flick. I guess he is filming a movie here, and wanted to go out to a shit hole where he figured no-one would recognize him, but unfortunately he was recognized right away by my dad. My dad didn't know his name, so this morning when he was telling me about it, I had no idea who he was talking about. He only remembered that he played a part in The Devil's Advocate about ten years ago. I still have no fucking clue who he was talking about, so I googled Devil's Advocate cast, and made my dad look at photos, and pick out which one he met. Sure enough he pointed out Shilo's photo.
I asked him why he didn't call me and and tell me to come over there, and see him, and he said he didn't think I'd be interested. Boy was he wrong. I would have loved to see my first famous person.

I guess now that we live in Waikiki, I should get used to seeing famous ppl. I know that Lost(the TV show on ABC) is filmed on this island. A bunch of the cast have gotten DUI's here. I think the cast of Lost needs to attend AA meetings. I'm being viscous, I don't believe in AA or NA, and if you read my myspace blog, you'd know why I don't believe in those 12 step groups. www.myspace.com/ppfaceannagrace is where you can read my regular blog.

If you don't already know, this is my new blog, and its really my side project. My myspace blog is my full time blog. This blog is good because no one i know reads this blog, so I can tell everything on this one. Like the fact that i have been using benzo's with my methadone lately, and haven't told anyone. Shit like that I can't write on myspace blog, because my family reads it, and they would tell my parents. I don't want to hurt my parents anymore than I already have. What they don't know can't hurt them. I feel like I need to tell someone about my "relapses" so there it is. I just told someone. That is if anyone reads this blog.
I'm gonna go for now, because I'm sitting on my balcony and the mid day sun is beating down on my legs and feet and its burning the fuck out of them. Thanks for reading my blog tho, if anyone is reading it.

1 comment:

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

its actually Shia not Shilo, hehe.