Thursday, December 11, 2008

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE SUICIDE

I wish I could scream on this fucking thing. I NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY THE FUCKING GEETAR, BECAUSE THIS WRITING ISN'T WORKING FOR ME, I NEED A LARGER AUDIENCE. I NEED TO MAKE A STATMENT. I NEED TO BE HATED. I NEED TO TELL THEM ITS NOT OKAY TO MAKE THEIR BABIES CRY.
I WANT TO TELL THEM I HATE THEM. I STINK, I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN OVER A WEEK. WE HAVE NO TOLIET PAPER, AND I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANYMORE. I DON'T NEED TO WIPE.
DON'T FUCKING STARE, I HATE YOU, AND I'M NOT NICE. TAKE YOUR LEFT WING AND BREAK IT OFF, BECAUSE YOUR NOT GONNA GET WHAT THEY CAN GIVE. I HAVE A FEVER, AND I'M JUST A LITTLE JUNK SICK, AND I'M CLOSE TO DEATH, BUT I DON'T CARE.
I'M TAKING THIS WEEK OFF, YOU CANT HAVE MY SEX.
I WANT A WIFE, AND HUSBAND, MAKE MY CLAN COMPLETE FOLLOW ME. FOLLOW ME. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. I AM NOTHING. WE HAVE NOTHING. I LIE, I STEAL.
I MAKE NO SENSE AND I MAKE VERY MUCH SENSE. I REALLY DO HATE YOU. I REALLY DO HATE MYSELF MORE.
I NEED TO FIND A SCENE, AND I NEED TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY THE DEVIL.
I HAVE TO GO, BUT I CAN'T WIPE. I HAVE TO GO BUT I CAN'T WIPE I HAVE TO GO BUT I CAN'T WIPE.
VERSE CHORD VERSE.
THATS IT. THATS ALL THERE IS. AM I TOO STUPID TO DO THAT. YES I AM YES I AM YES I AM YES I AM YES I AM.
FUCK YOU. DO YOU EVER THINK AT ALL.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I know how you feel...