Friday, January 2, 2009

I have it all right here in my head

It's true, everything is right here in my head. Last Night, while most everyone was out celebrating the New Year, I was up here in my own little hell, reading my book. The book I wrote. I'm almost finished with the first draft. I just have to add the last chapter. I have three different versions, and I still am not sure which I want to end the book with.

Anyway, while reading my book, I thought it was elementary. A fourth grader could have written this book. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE LIKE A REAL WRITER.

Anyway, on my real blog at www.myspace.com/ppfaceannagrace I have given full details about how I spent my New Year's Eve. So I don't much feel like going into it right now.

I do know that I want a friend. I want a human friend, that is not related to me. I want to hang out with someone, and do things. I sick of hanging out by myself. The only time I don't hang out by myself I'm downtown Honolulu...China Town. So I have two New Years revolution, no more candy, and get a real live friend that I can hang out with every day. Sound like fun to you?

Oh yes, and for a belated Xmas gift, I'd like everyone who reads this blog post, to follow my blog. I want more followers. I swear I'll lead you in the right direction. Cross my heart and hope to die.

I hope this is the year there is Peace on Earth!!!

3 comments:

Deadbeaten said...

Happy New Year, AG!!! Hope 2009 is a good year for you - may all your dreams come true.

Good luck with the book!

Gledwood said...

I hope next year is better than crappy ole 2008...

hey self-criticism is the personal hell of every writer... it always depends what mood you're in when you choose to review things back, know what i mean...

seek and you shall find! as the saying goes. I know you WILL find what you're looking for

ps thanx for the message
take it easy
;->...

Gledwood said...

ps notice a new furry face in your xmas presents dept? see i gave yer what yer wanted...