Sunday, February 8, 2009

First off I'm going to state a few facts. First, my favorite book is Catcher in the Rye. I live in Honolulu Hawaii, where I am reciving psychiatric help for my mental illness. I am obsessed with a dead rock star, Kurt Cobain. I idolize him, and write about him, and think about him, and research him. In a way I want to become him. Except I have not learned to play music. So I write, I write about myself, and my flaws, and my thoughts, and every other thing I can think of to write about. My mom works as a nurse in Hawaii. My dream is to move to New York, and live as a writer.

Okay, now I'm moving on to the man who shot John Lennon. First off his favorite book is Catcher in the Rye. He is from Honolulu Hawaii. His name I can't recall...the man who shot John Lennon. He too was obsessed with a rock star, John Lennon. He was mentally unstable, and idolized The Beatles, and excpecially John Lennon. John Lennon's killer, read every thing he could find about John Lennon, and he had this thing about coincidences. Nothing can be a coincidences he thought. John Lennon's killer considered himself a writer. He flew from Hawaii to New York, where John Lennon lived, and he waited outside his building three days to see John Lennon. He keeps reading "The Catcher in the Rye", and he believes himself to be Holden Caulfield. Holden Caulfield left school, and traveled around Manhattan to find himself, which John Lennon's killer thought himself to be doing.

OMG, I'm a fucking crazy person who is just as crazy as the guy who killed John Lennon.

Right now I'm watching the movie Chapter 27, the movie about the guy who killed John Lennon.
John Lennon's killer's mom works at Castle Hospital as a nurse. She is still alive and working at that hospital, a hospital my mom worked at last time she lived here.

I'm not going to kill anyone. I would never kill anyone, well perhaps myself, but never anyone else. I've had psychotic breaks before, and have been hospitalized twice because of it. All my violence was always focused on myself.

John Lennon's killer was schizophrenic, and I'm Bi Polar, with hallucinations that happen when I'm in a hyper manic state for more than week or two. I hear voices, Jody is real, but I after I come back to a lucid state, I realize that Jody is not real.

I'm not like John Lennon's killer.
Kurt Cobain killed himself, and I am not Kurt Cobain.

Mark David Chapman is the name of John Lennon's killer.

I am not Holden Caulfield, and I will not kill a living thing ever intentionally.

I will never watch this movie again, and there are such things as coincidences.

Crazy people make for the best writers, and well I'm crazy, now I just have to learn how to write like one.

1 comment:

Storm Before the Calm said...

I'm also obsessed with Kurt Cobain. I read the book that has a collection of his writing. It was very difficult to follow, which made me love it more. I have done an original of him. Go check it out www.ineptart.etsy.com

So called "crazy" keeps me from getting bored. Thanks.