Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just updating...

Good bye Papa it's hard to die
When the birds are singing in the sky
now that spring is in the air
little children everywhere
When you see them I'll be there

We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
But the wine and the songs like seasons have all gone....

I really like that song, "Season's in the sun". I'm can't remember for the life of me who sang the song. I could go Goggle it, but fuck that, I'm way too lazy. I've always like the song "Season's in the Sun", but when I bought the Nirvana box set when it came out( I couldn't afford it when it first came out, but a few months later Pete bought for me for my birthday.) In the box set, there was home videos of Kurt, and Kirst, and Chad(one of their drummers, I think the first) , it also showed his rise to fame, and at the end of the compilation they show Kurt on the drums, and a microphone so he could sing, and he was singing "Season's in Th Sun. He played the song alot lower than its written, and he tuned it down a bit, but that is all that was different.

I started going down on my Methadone dose. 1mg every three days. OMG...I know its not very much, but slow and steady is the way to get off Methadone. I'm going the safe route possible, and if I get down on my dose, and start to feel sick, I can ask to stop going down, and get steady at the dose I'm at, and when I'm ready I can start to go down again. If things go good, I go down faster...like 1mg a day.

I still haven't herd back from Seattle Central Community College. I'm scared that I'll be denied. Than what? I should a plan b, and a plan c. Instead, I'm just counting on plan A. Still Washington is where I want to be.

I have to go, I have an appointment to make. Wish me luck, its for my welfare benefits. Bye!

2 comments:

Smack Happy said...

Terry Jacks (formerly of "The Poppy Family") wrote/recorded "Seasons in the Sun". A good ol' Canadian!

As far as moving to Washington - you should probably EXPECT to have a little bit of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)at first, especially coming from Hawaii, because it rains, rains, rains there in the fall. I am serious - people get really depressed dealing with nothing but grey wetness for days, sometimes even weeks. You should ask your counsellor for suggestions in dealing with this:)

Elsie said...

Seattle? Walking the roads like the suicidal grunge manchild? 😂