Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jesus Christ has saved my sould

God no, I haven't gone to the dark side. I just watched this movie called Saved. Its a old movie, that I never watched because I thought the title indicated the movie would be about how Jesus saves people from burning in Hell for questioning his almightness.

This movie is not at all what I thought it would be about. It's hella funny. Expesially Mandy Moore's character. It seems the whole movie is mocking penacostal, or super religous people, but it mocks them in funny way, but not a really harsh way.

Other than this movie, I'm doing nothing but loving my methadone dose, and Xanax.

Whenever I post a post with this title I get alot of readers. So all those readers who never read my blog before, I suggest you down and read the other blogs that are about more than just a movie I'm watching.

Make sure to tell me if you hate me or love me.

1 comment:

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

Almost forgot about that movie, but I thought it was pretty awesome. I liked it when Macaulay Culkin's character dressed up like a roller skate :) Just wanted to comment, cuz I've been catching up on all your blogging/your book that I missed before I knew about it. It's really good; I love it. Sorry, that's a compliment, but too bad. I can't lie.