Monday, April 27, 2009

some french word I can't spell is what the title of this blog is.

This morning I awoke to a loud pounding at the front door. I jumped out of bed startled as did my dog Eleanor who went off on a barking tangit. I took a quick look at the clock next my bed and it read 6am. I had no idea who it could be, my dad is still in Wisconsin, and my mom works until 7am, and gets home at about 8am.

Last Night was my first night alone since all of the problems with the front door, and crazy men telling me not to toy with them like a cat had begun. I had made it through the worst hours of the night, and now its morning an everything should be fine. Except the constant pounding at my door, and my dog barking at the top of her lungs, and me in a frozen scared position. I didn't know what to do, should I call 911, should I open my blinds to see if I can catch a sight of who it is doing all this pounding.

Finally after several minutes of being scared stiff, I somehow unlocked my body, and ran to the door, and screamed, "WHO IS IT"! Then I herd a key in the dead bolt lock trying to disengage the lock, and my mothers voice yelled back, "ANNA, ITS ME YOUR MOTHER! LET ME IN THIS KEY ISN'T WORKING"! With a sigh of relief I unlocked the dead bolt, and let mom in. When mom finally got into the apartment, I had already made my way to the couch and lit a cigarette. Without words mom and I both knew that we had just frightened each other to death.

Mom sat down on the chair next to the couch, and took off her shoes, and set down her purse. I asked, "Why are you home so early"? She replied, "I was worried about all night, and wanted to get home as fast as possible, so I finished up with the C-section patient, and hurried up and did my notes, and speed home. Then I get home, and my key isn't working for the deadbolt, and I had been pounding on the door for several minutes, scared that you were inside the apartment dead."

"Oh goodness mother, a bit dramatic. You gave me a scare I'll never forget". I said. Mom apologized, and went on to ask me about my night, which was uneventful. I took a sleeping pill at 8 pm, and hadn't woken up until I herd the pounding at the door, and Eleanor barking in attack mode. My mom went on to tell me about all the horrible things that went through her head last night, leaving me alone knowing there is a crazed, and dangerous person with our address. She scolded me for not calling her last night at work. I apologized, and my mom went off to bed.

After mom went to her room, it was just me and Eleanor out in the living room wide awake after the rude awaking. While playing with Eleanor I made the mistake of saying WALK, and Eleanor was in her bag ready to go outside for her morning walk. I had to go to the Methadone clinic and get my dose, so without even getting out of the closed I slept in I was off to take Eleanor a for her walk, and then in the car and off to get my Methadone. The reason I wake up in is for my Methadone, and Eleanor.

I drove to the clinic, and by now it was seven o'clock, and already it was hot and muggy. A good day for a swim in our apartments freezing cold pool. After I got my dose, I drove home, and every traffic light I hit was green. I was home in what seemed like no time. On the drive I had sorted out what I wanted to do with the day. First and foremost go to the gym, go for dip in the pool, and finish up some paperwork for my Social Security Disability application, and for my welfare, which yet again I am getting cut off from, for not being in some sort of , as they call it, "real drug treatment program". Motherfuckers. After all these things were finished, I would see if our computer was working, and post a blog.

When I did get home, instead of going to the gym right away, I opened the computer right away to see if it was working properly yet. It was, and I couldn't resist I had to write about myself, and my uneventful life. After writing down what I had planned on doing, it makes me feel as though I must get it done, or I never get it done. So its a good thing I posted a blog before getting to the day I had planned on the drive home.

BTW, my dad didn't come home, that was a lie. It was meant to keep whom ever it was that had been harassing us away, by saying my father was here. He comes home tomorrow. Just in case anybody was wondering why I was alone last night, while my dad was in Wisconsin, when I made a point of saying he was flying back to Hawaii first flight he could catch.

I must give props to a blogger I think is brilliant, and would love anyone who hasn't already read his blog, to go and read as so as you can. His blog is Memoirs of a Heroinhead, and to find him just go to view my profile, and scroll down to blogs that I follow, and you will find him there.

Has anybody notice that I follow my own blog. LOL.

Thanks to those of you who do read this blog of mine. I would also like to say its not only Heroinhead who's blog I admire, but it is all of the blogs that I follow that I admire. It is just that Heroinhead latest post is brilliant. For me reading that post, was like reading a book you just can't put down. Bravo Heroinhead.

For now I bid you all ado.

Anna Grace
XXX

5 comments:

Fishwhiskers said...

heyyy AG, i just discovered ur blog and think it's brilliant. i shall be following it from now on, if u dont mind. i am an ex-heroin addict, so i sort of understand what ur going through. hope u can stick with the methadone program, i know it's not easy, but it's worth it. life is so great after the drug. x

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna,
Glad you and your mom are safe. I think Shane is special and a very gifted writer, too.

Thank you very much for adding me to your list of blogs you follow.

Be careful.

Much love,

SB

AnnaGrace said...

Why thankyou fishwiskers. I'm very glad you happened across my blog. I don't mind at all if you follow my blog, in fact I am excited you are following my blog.

So your an ex-heroin addict. How long has it been since you used? How did you get off it, and how long were you hooked?

I'm not afraid that I can't stick with the Methadone, I'm afraid will be a life long Methadone treatment patient which means a life long fatty.

I hope there is a light at the end of the long narrow tunnel.

Lots of love
Anna Grace
xoxox

AnnaGrace said...

Sarcastic Bastard,

Thanks for being glad me and mum are safe.

Of course I'm following your blog. Your a cross dressing, transsexual. LOL!!

Since that mistake, I've taken the time to read as many of your blogs I could in a few hour setting, before my methadone kicked in and I couldn't keep my eyes opened.

About Shane, he has talent, real god given talent. Lucky bastard. I can only hope to learn to write as magnificantly as him.

I have to stop now, I can't give Shane's ego too much of a boost, or her might go around gloating. LOL!

Stay kool SB,
Anna Grace
xoxox

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

;) ;) :) :o)

Me GLOATING!!! LOL

Take care Anna & thanks for the send up, Shane. x