Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today has so far been the funniest day I've had in a long time. First off, when I woke up I went to check my email, and I had commented on Scarstic Bastard's blog. It was the first time I had read this blog, and I only bothered to read the most recent post. (big mistake) Sarcastic Bastard, what would you think male of female? I thought male, and when I read the blog I thought it was written in third person, by a cross dresser.

After reading the post, I left this comment....


So you cross dress. I'd love to see a picture, and do you have an alter ego called SB? Saracastic Bastard! Is your alter ego like Ziggy Star Dust in anyway? That is if you have one. Maybe you just like to refer to yourself in third person. LOL.I love your blog. So far it has entertained, and taught me a few things.I think dressing for ones cat is a great way to start the day. Yes, Jesus really does love the gays.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Below is the comment Sarcastic Bastard left me after my comment

Sarcastic Bastard said...
Hiya Anna Grace,Thanks for commenting. Nope--not a cross dresser. I'm a chick. I just thought Sarcastic Bitch didn't sound as good, and my personality is pretty forceful, so I figured I could carry Bastard off. Ha.Thanks for commenting. Comment anytime.Love to you.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is what a fellow reader of both my blog and Sarcastic Bastards blog said


Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...
Hiya SB,You've hit on something there with the joke about "having a job interview?". sadly, most people dress up for occassions or for others and very rarely for themselves. that little joke reflects them more than YOU. I only ever dress up for myself... it's a healthy vanity.Everyone thinks your a guy!! Some a cross-dresser... lol.Anna... Anna.. Anna... What are we gonna do with you? ;)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This is what Saracstic Bastard said to Heroinhead's comment about my comment.

Sarcastic Bastard said...
I thought the cross dressing thing was hysterical. I always joke that I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body.Thanks for commenting, Shane. Wish you lived closer so we could have a drink and a chat.Much love. Give my regards to France. I love that country.
Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is what I said after reading the above comments( I had use anon because it wouldn't post under my name)


Anonymous said...
OMG, I laughed so hard, those gut wrentching laughs.

When I read first Shane's comment, I wondered why he'd say, "Anna, Anna, Anna, what are we going to with you".Then I read SB comment, and I swear to you I peed my pants laughing so hard. There was no lol, or rotflmaof, would convey how hard it made me laugh, I had to let SB and Heroinhead how much I was entertained by these comments. The most entertainment I've encountered in a few days. I should have read more than just one blog, and I should have also considered that a female can be a bastard child too.

I'm sort of dissapointed that your not a transexual, crossdresser. I was quit excited learn about cross dressing.
Sorry,
Anna Grace
XXX

So now I'm done laughing about this embassing blog moment, and my mom is leaving to go grocery shopping, when she goes to open the door, it won't open. She calls me over to help her. We pulled, we wretched, we cried, we screamed, but that door would not budge.

After we calmed down, and realized that we are locked inside our apartment, and there was nothing we could do about it, we got out the apartment managers number, and called him, and he told us to call the owner of our apartment, and have her call the locksmith.

My mom wanted to leave really bad. She gets clausterphobic, so in my room I opened up my windows, and let her try to crawl out. Mom got half way out of the window, when she realized how far the jump will be from window to floor, so she had me get a chair from our lani, and I put it outside the window, so my mom gets in position to jump, and she falls over half hanging outside the apartment, and on leg, and part of a thigh was in my bedroom, and my mom was screaming for my help, and I'm trying to help her, but I am laughing so hard and I can't stop, so I'm trying pull my mom back in the window, when our neighbor walks past us, and instead of offering any kind of help, he just looks at us and rolls his eyes, as if this were some kind of game. This made me laugh even harder, and while laughing I had no muscular strenght to pull my mom back inside the window. Finally after my mom was screaming at me, did I stop laughing so hard as to not be able to pull her in.

I get my mom back in the apartment, and she lays down on my bed and starts to laugh hysterically with me.

It is noon here, and its been a full hour since this ordeal happened, and we are still locked in our apartment. The only way out is my window, and after seeing what mom went through trying to get out, I'm too afraid of the same thing happening to me to even try to get out my window.

Must go now, will update later.

Thanks for reading. Sorry SB, and Heroinhead for posting your comments on my blog without your permission. If for some reason you want me to take them down I will asap.

4 comments:

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Hiya Anna,

Glad we gave you a laugh... that makes me happy.

You gave me a laugh your mother trying to climb out your window!! lol

It happened to me once, but i wasn't locked in, but locked out. The only window was that of the bathroom which was slighly open (but very small). My friend Tom decided he would be able to get in and open the door. Unfortunately Tom was a drinker and had the belly to prove it. Well this beerbelly ended up wedged in the bathroom window... completely stuck. We had to phone the fire brigade to come and free him! lol They opened the door at the same time. Poor Tom was there upside down and vomitting for almost an hour!

Take care Anna... glad you sound well, Shane. x

Sarcastic Bastard said...

You can post anything you want from my blog. I'm glad we made you laugh.

You made me laugh, too.

SB

AnnaGrace said...

There is just something about watching someone overweight trying to get out a window that makes me laugh till I can't laugh anymore, and my cheeks hurt from smileing.

Is Hiya, how Brits say hello, or Hi over the pond, or is it how the French say hi?

Just wondering.

beware I will be taking you up on the help you offered me, on helping me to become better at this medium...writing.

Thanks so much for the truth, and the offer of help. It means a lot to me.

Anna Grace
XXX

AnnaGrace said...

Thanks SB, I was quite embarassed about the whole thing at first, until I read your comments, and realized that you thought it was funny too.

I've vowed to read your blog on a daily basis, or whenever you post to keep up on life.

Can't wait to read the next post from the woman I thought was man who dressed in womens clothes, and told Jesus does love the gays. LOL!

You are very sarcastic, and funny.

I'm glad I found your blog thru Heroinhead.