Friday, March 12, 2010

exersize

I actually had an outting today. My aunt Debbie took me out to the gym, then of to lunch, then off to a hour facial. Now that I have a gym membership, and am only eating Nurti-System's food products I should be thinner soon. Six months or so I should look like the 18 year old Anna. Even the 23 year old Anna.

They have a tanning bed at the gym, and I don't belive in tanning, but I do belive that Vitamin D is essential to my emotional state, and so I plan on slathering on sunscreen and do ten minutes in the tanning bed.

Its been cloudy, raininy, foggy, and warmer out as of late. My favorite type of weather. If I lived in Washington I could have this all winter long. To get some Vitamin D just to the sunscreen tanning bed while living in Washinton in the winter.

Aside from that, exersize has lifted my spirits a bit. I still am having cravings for dope all the time. I asked the nurse to talk to the doctor about me getting a split dose. So I would take half my dose in the morning, and the other half at night. So I have no fucking cravings at all. The Clonazepam is a whole diffrent ball of fire all together. I will give myself props for not being as hooked on benzo's as was in Hawaii. I don't seven 2mg Xanax everyday. I did once take 10 Clonazepam when I first got my script refilled. Its in the middle of the night when I wake up with bad cravings for opiates, I take 2 Clonazepam probably twice a night. Which means my script will be out before the end of the month. Joy fucking joy.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Be careful in that tanning bed even with the sunscreen!!! 10 minutes sounds harmless till you burn your white self if you're not already tan...I learned this painful lesson.

Good for you for all the positive things you are doing for yourself.

I saw a video today on youtube of Nirvana playing the game "Twister" with the Smashing Pumpkins. You have to see it!

Anonymous said...

Exercise