Friday, April 9, 2010

I saw the guy again at the Methadone clinic, and he won't even look at me. I guess I'll have to admire from afar. I totally understand why he doesn't like me. I'm fugly, I wear the same clothes every day, my hair is greasy all the time. He comes in with a girl every day . The say they are not together, but I can tell he likes her. The girl he likes is much thiner than me, and she obviously knows him from their using days. Which in its self creates a special bond.

Oh, well I have Kurt Cobain and Robert Pattinson to admire from afar. I don't need nor want a man in my life right now, when I can't even decide if I want to live for the rest of the year. At least I have my friend Meghan.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I've come to the conclusion that most men create heartache and are just not worth it.

Anonymous said...

Annaaa where are ya??!
he doesnt notice you because in his mind there r much more important things than girls.
Maybe he is still doing H and he has no libido..
You are cute :)

Beth said...

Great blog. He'd be lucky to have you. :)