Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boogers

My goodness people, I write one little sentence I loose a reader. Not to mention how many horrible comments I've gotten. Let me explain what I wrote. I for the first time in my blogging history tried to post a pic. on my blog, and it didn't work out. I couldn't make the blog go away. All I could do was to edit it. So the first thing that came to mind was that I pick my nose and eat it. I wish I had written God save the Queen or some other bull shit. I didn't know how apposed people are to others picking their nose and eating boogers. I admit it is gross, but not stop reading my blog "gross"! Ah if they don't get my sense of humor they don't belong here anyway.

On to new news. I've gotten over Justin. I saw him again this morning, and from now I am going to aim to miss meeting him at the clinic every morning. He obviously doesn't care about me. I was fooled. He wanted something from me, and I couldn't give him what he wanted. I didn't tell him I will have 10,000 dollars saved up by winter and that I'm going back to Hawaii, and he'd be perfect to go there with just as friends, while he got his SSI. Its worth going to Hawaii to get SSI because they pay you forever. I just told him it would be worth it to go to Hawaii to get SSI.

Then on my way home I said fuck him.

20 comments:

Gledwood said...

God save the Queen!

ps Prince Charles used to pick his nose and eat it

Reeny's Ramblin' said...

Prince Charles has a nose made for pickin'

Gledwood said...

ha!

Anonymous said...

anna you are hillarious
but they try to censore you hahaha
dont let them >:(
eat boogers for life if that makes you happy lol
but Its something I cant figure out why.. it's tasty? :P

AnnaGrace said...

I love Prince Charles. Always wanted to be a Princess. I wonder if his grandma swated at his hands when she caught him picking of if it was on of her "people". It was propably Diana. She was a hands on Monther.

AnnaGrace said...

Anon,
Thanks for the cheer up comment. I try not to let them get me down too bad, but when I wake up and have lost a reader because of something I've said it hurts. Jokeingly.

Gledwood said...

don't worry about losing readers, i lose them all the time. still

and it ususally happens when i stop posting about the birds in next door's garden and talk about DRUGS

haha

Carrion Doll said...

see you do have it in you to make good and mature decisions. pat yourself on the back for that one girl!

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd choke on one of your boogers, you homewrecking whore.

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#2,

Where is all the hate comming from?

Anonymous said...

You say you can't work, but I beg to differ. If you had to, you would work. Unfortunately you get to ride the fucking gravy train thanks to working people like me. Now you want to bring more of your scumbag junkie friends into getting checks from my money. Nice job. I agree with the noter who wishes you would choke on a booger.

Anonymous said...

mm is the anon that talked about you using his/her money and bla bla bla
posting again?
hahahaha get a life dumbass!!!!!

Anonymous said...

To the comments using name Anon-2 and Anon-3

How the hell is she a home-wrecking whore you bitter old working twat? She has done nothing with that guy, and if she did why the hell do you care?! Piss off anyway ya lame old hater. Mean people suck. Really they do.

Randy. S.

elizabeth said...

Anna...Apparently these people do not understand mental illness, too bad for them. I think you should eliminate anonymous comments as I know these hurt no matter what you reply.

Anonymous said...

Shouldnt hurt you this comments, they are really incoherent..
maybe the anons that always try to tell you what to do with your life, should try having kids so they can try to give orders to someone who CARES what they say lol

Carrion Doll said...

those anons are unimportant cowards. some people will really spew just an shit from their festering mouths. and i agree with elizabeth they know nothing of mental illness, lucky for them.

Anonymous said...

"Its worth going to Hawaii to get SSI because they pay you forever."

Your life will always suck with an attitude like this. Try standing on your own instead of a leech to everyone around you (plus the tax payers who pay for you to be a junkie loser).

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#3,
Don't care what you think.

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#four,
WTF!

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#5
I like being a junky loser. So what you going to do about. comment me to death?