Friday, June 18, 2010

Its about bloody fucking time I did this shit.

I've had this book of spells for ages, and I mean ages. At least two or three years. Does that qualify as ages? Anyway, I've been meaning to cast this spell upon Michale Pitt. A love spell. So that should we ever meet, he would immediately take to me. Like a fly to shit.

So after some time I get all the ingredients, soil, a new planters pot, onion bulbs to plant, and a magic, hopefully a really magic marker to write his name on this onion bulb with. I plant this onion bulb in the planter, and I say this little saying every night before bed, and when I wake up. Don't worry, I won't leave you in the dark as to my twice daily ritual is. I say, " May its roots grow, may its leaves grow, may its flowers grow, and as it does so Michale Pitt's love grow. Then your suppose to face the pot of planted onions in the direction in which he lives. I'm pretty sure Michale Pitt lives in New York City, New York. Its also suppose to be on my windowsill, but like my bedroom just happens to have a windowsill on the east facing side of the house. So I just sat it on the poarch visible from my room in an east facing direction.

Then there is the fucking Nurti-System diet. I've eaten all the good food for this month. I can't wait for next month when I get to pick out my own meals. No one else picks them out for me. No more chocolate raspberry bars, or pasta premiere over and over. And OMG, the had this Fettuccine Alfredo concoction and it was like eating vomit. So I just ate my salad, and my vegetables. I still refuse to weigh myself until I can tell I am loosing weight. I don't want to look down at the scale and be disappointed by all my cheats.

I know your all dieing to hear about my drug use. Well, I've been doing well. Just my Methadone, and my Clonazepam at night. My mom has taken over my Clonzepam and hid on me so I can not take it as it is prescribed three times a day or more as I would like it to be. My mom is in control of all my phsyc meds. I've been taking them regularly for about a month and a half now. I feel as stable as can be. Good in that department. No plans on suicide. I think about still, I was just fantasizing about before I opened the computer to blog. Just thinking of how nice it would not to have to bother with this losing weight shit, and putting spells on men that will never love me.

I should stick to Gled. He will be putting up a photo of himself tomorrow. Everyone go to his blog and see. We all get to see what he looks like. I'm so excited. I just can't hide it.

10 comments:

Sweden said...

lol you've been asking Gleds to post a pic on his blog for AGES i don't think he will...lol we've all discussed (me and blog friends) WHAT he might look like in RL maybe not posting it makes it more fun, leaves it to the imagination...u know...

Gledwood said...

I can't post up a picture! Confirmed drug addict that I am. I know you say people who know you locally read your blog, Anna. It would be terrible if the same happened to me. Nobody knows about Flapper and Chogstable (the nightingale), so even if they know me, they probably wouldn't guess it was the same person... Also I look like a haystack!!!

Gledwood said...

O there is one proviso. When I become a famous writer then Gledwood will out himself!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I had to laugh when you wrote about the losing weight shit, and putting spells on guys.

I used to put spells on guys too in jr high.

I remember a candle falling and rolling under my leg and thinking it was a sign...
hehe

=]

-A

AnnaGrace said...

Sweden,

I probably does make it more fun to not know what he looks like, but...I hate not knowing. It a catch 22.

AnnaGrace said...

A haystack you say. Hmm. I like haystacks. I must say I am extreamly attracted to you in a strange way.

As far as being recognized by people in you community that is no big deal. Its only a big deal if you attempt suicide an end up at a hospital in a small town where everyone knows everyone. You live in London. You pretty much anonymous. So am I, or I would be if I weren't from this asshole town.

AnnaGrace said...

Gled,

You will become a famous writer. I assure of it.

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#1,
Ha, ha, sarcastic asshole.

Anonymous said...

i somehow thought gled was a girl!

AnnaGrace said...

Anon,

Funny...burn Glen!

No he's all man. Huge cock and huge used veins. Man through and though. Was it his obession with cute cuddlely sometimes not cuddely furry feathery animals that made you think he was a woman?