Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Protecter of the Camel

Two days no call from Justin. Not surprised at all. I scared him off by going straight to sex right away. I think the only reason he wanted to talk to me was because he over herd me say I got Social Security Disability and he wanted to know I how I did it.
I saw him today at the clinic not by accident. I woke up early and got dressed up. Like a retard. Usually I go to the clinic looking like a nightmare. My hair a mess, my close slept in. Today nope, clean close, perfume, eye makeup, my hair perfect. At first I pretended not to notice him, but after a few minutes I went over to him, and ask him if he wants Clonazepam. He says no he gets them from his mom when ever he wants.
Then he says, "So I herd your on SSI, how did you get that?" I told him, " I got it in Hawaii it was really easy, you should go there." What I wanted to say is I'll have 10,000 dollar saved up by this winter and you and I can go to Hawaii together, and you can work on getting SSI. No sex involved. Just so you never have to work again, and I can coach you. Did I say any of those things? Nope! I was just a dope!
To bad he'll never call so I can tell him all of this. Obsessed much? I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?

9 comments:

Gledwood said...

How difficult is it actually to get social security in America? Is it the type of system where say if you're depressed you need to cut your arms just to show physical evidence, that kind of pathetic system? Here they pay you more the longer you claim sickness, and have several times made it harder to get on it initially. Which of course makes the 2 million already claiming absolutely determined not to give it up!!

AnnaGrace said...

It is rather difficult to get Social Security here in America. No its not the type of system that if you say your depressed you have to cut your arms to get SSI. They don't give anyone SSI for just Depression. You have to have a dibilitating form of depression such as Bi Polar with Delusional thining. Never holding down a job for more than 6 to 9 months.

So England does have a form of Socail Security. Huh.

Gledwood said...

Oh yeah.
You don't need to cut yourself, that was just me being cynical.
They used to call it the "bad back benefit" because lots of people were claiming for that.
I heard about 2 million people are now claiming.
Far as I know you can claim for any illness that stops you working.
I don't know ananabout drug dependency though. I'm not sure they would give it for that.

Gledwood said...

I don't know ananabout

typo ahoy!!

Anonymous said...

He won't call you, because even though he's a loser, you're a bigger one.

Carrion Doll said...

hey anon, if she is such a loser and you are here reading about her life, what does that make you?

Anonymous said...

So you offer to give someone drugs at a mmt clinic??? You do know that mixing benzos and methadone can kill someone. You should save them all for yourself and put an end to your meaningless existence.

AnnaGrace said...

Anon#1,
I thrive on losers. That's why I'm such a big one. Duh! No comment me to death. Idiot.

AnnaGrace said...

I know that mixing benzo's and Methadone and benzo can kill, but everyone I know who goes to the MMT clinic uses benzo's. We don't die. Most of us know our limits. It takes a shit load of Cloanzepam to od with accidently even on MMT. Its those Xanax you have to worry about.
Justin said no, he gets it some place else.
I would never offer it to someone on know has no tolerance to benzos. I've used with Justin many times before. A shit load of benzos. I once saw Justin eat 17 Xanax bar in one sitting. I think he can take one clonazepam with his methadone. I wouldn't kill him.

Yes it was a bad choice and that is why I am defending myself so much. So fuck you.