Monday, August 23, 2010

The devil licked my pussy

I'm left in an entirety of good health, and unhappiness. I could have ten million dollars, the perfect husband, be a famous author, with great healthy happy kids, and still be sad. I'd still wish I could use Heroin. This makes me a rotten selfish horrible person. I deserve all the unhappiness I have brought upon myself.

I'm an Aquarius with Virgo rising. Aquarius is ruled by two planets Saturn and Uranus. Uranus is the planet of change, and Saturn is the planet of something... I don't remember. My life is suppose to be ruled by change. I'm suppose to have huge changes happening all the time. Then I have stupid Virgo in my rising or ascending sign which hates change. In both my love planets Mercury and Venus I have Pisces. No wonder I'm an addict who writes about her entire boring ass life on the interweb for everyone to judge. I have this horrible habit of saying exactly what I think. I often sound like a complete moron, but I'd rather be more on than more off. Right?

I'm not sure if I believe in astrology, I used to be big into it, as you can probably tell by my knowing what planets are in which signs. I know the exact time I was born and the exact coordinates. I've never had my chart professionally done, but I learned how to do charts just as a professional would do one. I bought many books on the subject and no they are not cheap. My mom learned Tarot cards and I learned astrology. I forgot most of it now, but I just have to go to the library take a refresher course and I could do anybodies chart if they asked. Two things you need to know, time you were born exactly, and longitude and latitude where you were born. I was born in a small hospital in Oconto Falls and have been in the delivery room I was born in before with a GPS so I know my Longitude and Latitude. It would be harder if you lived in a big city and there had been construction since you were born. Then I guess you'd have to go with the longitude and latitude of the hospital its self. Close enough.

Today, I was taken off the Ritilan which was for addicts, so you couldn't abuse it. My insurance company refused to pay for it any longer, so now my doctor put me on regular old Adderal 30mg twice daily XR. Capsules so its hard to shoot them up or snort them. I looked it up on the Internet though and you can shoot them up, you just have to make sure you get the little round things into a fine powder. I doubt I'll shoot them up. I like downers.

So that guy finally explained why he doesn't read this blog. His exact word were, (names have been changed to keep the guilty from being prosecuted)"I tend to think so and so is correct. Reading it would be like reading someones diary, finding out shit you shouldn't know. "

This is after I had a debate with a reader via email as to why that guy doesn't read a blog that is sometimes mostly about him. I took the position it was because he didn't give a shit what I think about, or do, and therefore didn't want to waste time reading about my boring ass day.

So and so's position was that guy was scared/embarrassed to read what I thought about him, and worried that I would write that I didn't like him, or that he was bad in bed.

I've taken the position that I don't care if he reads as long as I don't know about it. I don't want to have to worry about what I say because I think that guy is reading. I would have not written a lot of stuff if I thought that guy was reading this blog. You all would have suffered if he read this blog and I knew about it. Just like when my aunt read the blog and told me I should tone it down it a bit. I was like fuck you. These are my thoughts and feelings. Are you telling me I should think and feel differently. Should I become someone else because you don't like who I am? That was bullshit. How about you just don't read it any more. Problem solved. That guy seemed to have figured out the solution to the problem even before there was a problem. Kudos to him.

5 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

It is YOUR blog, and you should damn well say whatever you want. I'm with you.

Love,

SB

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

If this isn't the best blog post title EVER, then I don't know what is. I didn't even start reading it yet, I just wanted to tell you that :)

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

so the ritalin was supposedly not likely to be abused??? around here, everyone LOVES to get ritalin and the IR adderall in order TO abuse it. I don't know about the ER though; I've heard the same as you that the little beads are near-impossible to crush up properly. I'm trying to get my doc to give me 30mg twice a day like you have; I think it would help a lot more. I get only once a day... oh well.

Anonymous said...

good call on him not wanting to read it.
-A

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna,
I miss your posts. Get with it, woman. I need entertainment at work. Laugh.

Love you so,

SB