Saturday, September 18, 2010

Do what you want to whenever you want, it doesn't mean a thing, big nothing.

As of late, I've been checking out the bars on the street we live on. There is about ten bars within close walking distance from my apartment. Most of them are college bars, and on Fridays and Saturday's around here these bars and clubs are packed. So I like to go on week days when its just the locals. No cover bands. I fucking hate cover bands. I support local music, but local original music, not local cover bands. I've found one bar that I like especially, called Ned and Kelly's. Its about two blocks down the road maybe a block and a half. The have a crowd that I can get along with, and they don't have have cover bands. I know better than to play Elliott Smith on the Jukebox anywhere I go, because people will get sad and bored and leave. Unless you've got a crowed of Elliott Smith Fans. Which I did have the luck to run into on Thursday afternoon. There was only four of us in the bar drinking, and I figured who cares if these people leave if I play Elliott Smith songs, and turns out three of the four people in the bar four including myself, only on old guy didn't get onto the Elliott Smith bandwagon. We each played a full album, and then the sun went down and people came into the bar and our Elliott Smith play time was over.
I met a guy named Michale, and he is cute, funny, and drinks way too much. I'm not sure how old he is. I know he is not younger than me because he graduated college, and has been in the work force for over 8 years now. So I assume he's in his 30's. I'm not sexually attracted to him at all, and I doubt he is attracted to me at all. He calls though when he wants someone to go out with. He wants me to call him Mike, but I refuse and call him Michale. So far he still calls to go our and hanging out and getting drunk. Actually he's only called twice. He's texted a lot. Tonight is Saturday, and told him that I don't like to go out when its really packed down here, he says you don't have to talk to anyone but me.

I'm also getting my hair straightened. Not chemically, its not going to be permanent, it will only last 6 months, and my waves and curls will come back gradually. I've always wanted straight hair like my sisters.

Oh yeah, how long after you missed your period do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test? Because I'm on birth control, and my doctor told me I'm on a medication the makes my birth control null and void. Still me and Jess used condoms. So the chances that I'm knocked up and slim. But I should have gotten my period by now, and its late. I pray to god it comes soon. If it doesn't that is going to be one awkward conversation. Do I text him and tell him, or do I call him and tell him? Pray for me and the potential fetus that I'm not knocked up. I'm just not ready for a baby. Being a girl sucks sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot. You know damn well you're not pregnant. You wish you were just so Jess will talk to you. Grow up honey.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anonymous,
And you are an asshole.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

You are probably used to Anon peeps leaving ugly comments on your blog, well not me :) the reason I am anon is due to work, I really should open another email account, on my to do list, anyway, just wanted to let you know that in 2 days I have read your blog from start to finish. I find your honesty very refreshing, you admit somethings that we all do but would never admit to (queefing, eating boogers etc) you make me laugh so much. You also have the very talented and sexy Shane reading your blog so kudos to you.
Stay strong, try and stop the suicidal crap, and do what you need to do to get through the day.
By the way, your writing and spelling has much improved since you started this blog.
Ignore the asshole venom comments, they aint worth shit.
ps - I'm not a junky, I dont use, I say this to give you proof that your words are not just interesting to users.
Kisses
xxx

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

I'm just catching up on your blog, reading in order from oldest to newest, so maybe you have already figured this out; but I think most pregnancy tests say wait like 5 days after your period was s'posed to start and then take it. I've seen TV ads that say somethin about being the only test that you can take earlier, but I don't remember which one that is! Hope it all worked out ...
P.S. Hope Anon #1 isn't a doctor, tellin ppl it's impossible for them to be pregnant when it isn't. Probly it's a stereotypical guy who just is used to telling girls that haha! Or he really thinks it's true... oh baby, you know you can't get pregnant with a condom, they're like 150% fool-proof. stupid ass coward.