Friday, September 3, 2010

So I'm a total fucking loser

So last night guess who texted me? Yep, that guy. Just for updates on his family problems, and I texted him first. I had found his number in my purse and couldn't resist texting him and finding out what happened between his brother and his brother's girlfriend. I even called the jail in Oshkosh to see if his brother who hasn't been seen since last Wednesday was in jail. He wasn't. I had thought his gf was suppose to come back Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, but I guess she was suppose to come home last night. I texed him to tell his brothers gf that I'm sooooo sorry for giving them both Valiums, and for not ripping that Oxy our of that guys brother's hand and giving it to that guy right away. I feel like I could have kept his brother from going on this binge if I would have just never came over that day. I believe that guy feels the same way. He blames me for his brothers binge, and his brothers gf"s brother dieing.

Old news. I won't be texting him again. No matter how much I still like him. Not to be mean, but screw him. He got a lot more problems a lot bigger than I am right now. Like where the hell his brother is at, and what is going on between his brother and his gf, does this mean he gets to fuck his brothers girlfriends. He's been wanting to pound on that shit for a while now.

Today I embarked on a publishing deal for I Hate Myself and Want to Die. Taffored Publishing, 20% royalties on the paper books sold, and 50% royalties on all e books sold over the Internet. Today I am officially a working paid writer. I'm also told to work on my second book, another loosely based fiction novel about middle school as a girl going through puberty. No its not a Judy Blume book. I'm not sure what my target audience is going to be? This book is taking me twice as long as it took me to write I Hate Myself and Want to Die. Oh well, no one gave me a dead line per say.

I keep nodding out down here in the public room where they have free Wi Fi until we get ours on the 8th. I have something else I have to do that day. I fucking forget. I have to send out Jess' birthday gift two days on the 7th, and then on the 8th I have to do two things.

Oh yeah, in the move I lost my MP3 player. I keep hoping that it will show up in the bottom of a box, but there is fewer and fewer boxes now, and my hopes are dwindling. Maybe I'll get a IPOD this time?

Sorry so short again. I even have the big laptop out. I can't complain about my fingers hurting from the small key pad on my blackberry. I'm just tired.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































n he gets to fuck his brothers gf.




















wednesday, but nope swhe wasn't

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened with this post¿?
why there are no comments?