Thursday, September 2, 2010

Well, slept in new place last night. Drug induced sleep, the kind I said I'd never do again. I took like four Clonazepam's. Like I wasn't tired enough from the moving stress. Then this morning I wake up and feel groggier than all hell. I'm in trouble for hitting on a 19 year old kid so now I come in at 9:45am 15 mins after the clinic closes to get my dose. When I do get my dose the Clonnies are still in effect somewhat. I'm just thankful I on my had to drive across town and not back to Oconto Falls. Its 5ish and I still can't kick the drowsiness, no matter how much Adderal I take. I only took one over my dose of two pills. Gotta go typing one blackberry,fingers hurt. Will type more when I can, and when its not all about that guy.

P.S.
You would have hit on that 19 year old too no matter what, he is so sexy its roxy.

3 comments:

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

hope you woke up and got to write a little. i have that problem almost everyday. if you run out of adderall, what do you do? to me that's the worst fucking thing.

BMelonsLemonade said...

Stay Strong, beautiful. You know what to do. Oh yeah...and fuck that guy, you deserve better.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Glad you got all moved, Anna. Moving is such a bitch.

Love,

SB