Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back to school, back to school, Anna goes back to school finally.

On Friday I signed up for a Literature class at our local technical collage. The class starts next month, and it will be at 3pm every other day. Hopefully when I'm done with the class my grammer will be a little less atrocious. My spelling is still going to be the worst. I would have to go back to third grade to get better at spelling. Hopeful my vocabulary will get a boost too from the class. If this class goes well I may sign up for more classes at University of Wisconsin Green Bay.

You might wonder what pushed me to actually do something to better myself. Well, it was one comment I got on my stalker post. I don't remember exactly what the comment said, but it said something about how I don't even try to better myself or try to get out of this stagnate life I'm living. So I said to myself I'm a writer, I'm going to do that with my life. I suck at it right now, and I want to get better at it. To do that I have to learn more about the craft. To learn more about the craft I have to go to school. I'm getting money I may as well put it towards something worth while. I drove to the collage and went to registration  and found the class that I wanted and signed myself up.

Now that I don"t have to worry about the Methadone so much anymore, ans soon not all. I have time to think many different things. If the suboxone works like its promised, I shouldn't think about Heroin like I do now. Which frees up a lot of brain power. Writing more than three pages at a time on my new book will be easy. . Right now I have writers block. Mainly because I'm not reading at all. I've been reading this bio of Elliott Smith for a few months now. Every now and again I will pick up the book and read a few pages, but I put it down soon after picking it up.  I think its due to the Methadone. I get really sleepy when I read, and nod out. I haven't tried since I've gotten down to such a low dose.

I miss using Heroin, I miss being able to smoke in the house. I would blog a lot longer because, I would write a paragraph then light a cigarette, smoke it, then write another paragraph. It would take me two hours to write a blog. Now it takes me 20 minutes to write a post.

On my last post I got a lot of comments, I liked that, I'm told that I don't comment back enough. I'm going to make an effort to comment back on every comment I get. I have a blackberry, and its easy for me to comment back on either the phone, or the laptop. So feel free to bash me or love me. I get more haters than lovers. I seem to scratch people the wrong way.

I guarantee that people will say that I'm going to fail at my one and only class that I'm taking. Were I'll meet people, but they will all be  a lot younger than I am. I'm 27 they will be between 19 and 22, I'm guessing. At least I'll have a book self published . When I get my 20 copies I will take one of  them to my teacher and see what he or she thinks of the book. Trash probably.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some GREAT news! I've never commented, but I do read you regularly. You are talented and you should develop your talent even more.

Anna Grace said...

Thanks for commenting and saying I have talent. Its nice to know I have readers.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna,
I am proud of you. That's so great that you signed up for a class. You are a very good writer. I mean that.

Love,

SB

Anna Grace said...

SB,
Thanks for the kind words. Luv you babe.

Anonymous said...

Anna you do have readers! And readers that LOVE you. I think the haters just comment more, so to all of you that read Anna and love her, let her know, even if you have never commented before.

This is some wonderful news Anna. The 1st anonymous post wrote it well. Just think of all the new possibilities and new people you will meet.
Best of luck to you!

Anna Grace said...

Thank you anonymous #2. Its nice to know I have readers and readers who don't hate me. This comment has made my day.

I'm very excited for November class to start. Meeting new people finally!!!

Anonymous said...

hey anna

we're very similar in our fucked up ways actually, you make me laugh. and i'm positive all the haters that call u on it are just the same but just lack the ability to be truthful with themselves about their flaws. it takes alot to be honest with urself nevermind to share it so openly with the blogging world. so just stick 2 cyber fingers up and say "fuck um". and yes i love me and therefore you. embrace ur weirdness, it's what makes us unique!! good luck on ur course darl.

love from the uk xx

Anna Grace said...

Anonymous#3,
Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only fucked up one out there. I wish I were in the UK and you in the US so I would bee cool instead of a loser. Right now I'm rolling cigarettes,and feeling fat and dumb. I wish I loved myself. I do love you for your comment though. Lots of love from the States.

Anonymous said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

I would LOVE to be able to read your book one day! Yours is one of the blogs- of which there are only a few- where I get SO excited to see new posts written!! I've been wanting to do something like that, just sign up for a class, something interesting, just ONE at least, to get back into educating myself. So I'm really proud of ya too :)