Monday, October 25, 2010

I want to play, come over and play with me.

I'm so fucking bored. Masturbation lost its fun, and daytime T.V. is not worth opening your eyes for. My fucking tooth hurts. I rolled four packs of cigarettes already this morning, I smoked nearly ten cigarettes this morning already. I finally fixed the title of my blog and it now says strung out and not stung out. God am I an idiot. I sort of liked it the other way because it proved to my readers the idiot that I am. Only one person ever pointed out the mistake, and it was the only time I ever realized it didn't say strung out. Seriously I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. My spelling is atrocious. I probably spelled that wrong, wait I did spell that wrong, if its spelled right, thank spell check.

The only thing I am enjoying is answering the comments I'm getting on my last blog post. I think I got about three or four today. Every time my phone rings with an email, I'm excited because it might be a comment. When its spam I want to spit on my phone. I just got back from smoking a cigarette on the porch and my mom was taking pictures of me on my phone. I don't know how to get photos from my phone onto the laptop, and then onto my blog, so I doubt you guys will ever see those photos. Not that you care.

Seriously, what should I do. Masturbation has lost it fun. I need to have sex with a real live person. I miss the muscles on a guy. I miss the blood flowing through their veins... all over their bodies. I can't write I'm blocked, and a little sex might just unblock me. I'm constipated too, but nothing new about that. I've been constipated for going on four years. I took medication to back me up tho this time. I've had the runs from going down on my methadone dose and I just got sick of it, and I bought some Kaopectaed. Spelled that wrong. That's how it sounds. I still get stomach cramps. I didn't get stomach cramps when my dose was high enough.

I need some ambosol for my tooth, and more Advil.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,

I'm glad you took my last comment to heart and are making an effort to reply to comments now.
Shane always does it and I think its really nice and personal. I imagine a lot more people are reading than you're thinking and maybe they will comment more once they know they get a response from you.

Did I understand it right that people can buy your book now? Why dont you put a link up or even some extracts or is that a bad idea?

trish said...

Oh the first comment was from me...

Anna Grace said...

Trish,
I'm enjoying interacting with my readers. I'm very glad you gave me the advice to comment back. When I comment I like to get a comment back too.

As for my book, I just got it self published. The book won't be ready for purchase until spring 2011,but I'll get my copies before that. I'm not sure when though. I should put up some excerpts to get people interested in buying the book when it comes out. Thanks for the good ideas. I need you to comment whenever you think of something that benefits me. Lol!

Sweden said...

im surprised im the only one that noticed the stung/strung thing.....

i bought an oxy 80 today but dint get high since i need to snort 120mg to get high, i have a ridiculous high tolerance to drugs, i also ran out of morphine too bad

Anonymous said...

I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

Anna Grace said...

Thanks for the break up advice.

Anonymous said...

That break-up advice was posted in the last blog comments too. Duh.

Just wanted to say have a wonderful day and keep your head up!

Anna Grace said...

Anonymous#3,
I swear I read all my comments and well this commenting back thing to every commenter is new to me so I get confused. At least I read the comment and got back to the whom ever made that comment.
Whoever left that comment must have been reading about Jess and just left a comment in my newest post. Too bad Jess has found a new girlfriend and I haven't texted him since I found out.

Anonymous said...

That's OK Anna, no biggie.

Best if you do not contact Jess, you deserve someone who will treat you like a princess and you WILL find him.

Again, have a good day. I will check back later.

elizabeth said...

OK, so you didn't take the dual diagnosis unit route I suggested....However, signing up for a class in something you love is not bad! Let us see you follow through with this and suboxone and start to get some more positives in your life! We all care and are pulling for YOU!

Anna Grace said...

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm so very excited for my new class, and for the Suboxone to work. If I have another relapse duel diagnosis here I come.