Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to be raped by you

I found window in the kitchen let myself in, rummage threw the refrigerator pour myself a beer. I can't believe I'm really here and she's lying in that bed. I almost feel her touch and her legs are bare. I stumble in the hallway, and she pulls her covers tighter. I hear her call out to me I hear the fear in her voice. I will be with her tonight. I will be with her.

Sounds creepy, but romantic if its someone you wish would stalk you. Why can't the guy at the clinic be a cross between a romantic and creepy stalker. I don't want him to be a wife beater, which stalkers usually end up being, but in my mind a stalker would just be obsessed and want to know everything about me. Not want to hurt me. My stalker would also be a Heroin addict, which I know would never happen. No Heroin addict would take time away from the game to follow a female. He's too busy trying to get high and stay high. Maybe while he's high he might do a walk by of where a girl he thinks is hot lives.

Where is my junky stalker?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy Charly its your junky stalker!
lmao

Sweden said...

just curious isnt it suppose to be "i hate my face i hate this place and i'm STRUNG out again"? strung instead of stung???

Anna Grace said...

Yes its suppose to be strung out again. Great another reminder of how pathetic I am.

Anna Grace said...

Me and crazy charlie are now just friends. We now live a thousand miles away from each other. We text a lot. No more stalker, and I want a stalker I'm attracted to back.

Anna Grace said...

How come no one likes me on this stupid blog? Am I really that fucked up and ugly? Who am I kidding, yes I am. At least I can write a book. Out Mid 2011 I Hate Myself and Want to Die. Thank god for Editors!!!

Anna Grace said...

Leave more comments and fall in love with me. I demand this of all males who read this blog. Most hate me. Bugger off.

trish said...

if you'd take more time replying to people they would probably want to leave comments. i just gave up it felt i was talking to myself ...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna, you crack me up. Be careful what you wish for, babe.

Have a great weekend.

Love you,

SB

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone fall in love with you? Your pathetic, ugly, fat and have no motivation to get out of your shitty little life.

inga said...

ha ha. you cant have a stalker bc your a crazy stalker yourslef.

Anna Grace said...

Inga's right.

V for Something said...

I'd be your stalker, but I'm too fat, too ugly, and too far away. What I've got down pat is the love of opiates, writing, early 90's grunge rock, and an unhealthy fascination with you.

I have a pretty decent education, too.

You'll never get far enough south, I'll never get far enough north.

I'm usually sad I can't find someone like you. Now, I'm even more sad. Thanks a lot, Anna.

-Your stalker unmotivated to stalk due to a finite understanding of what makes women tick, and that I am not...

V for something or other...

(PS: I'll be rooting for you in your class and I hope you meet a great guy)

Anna Grace said...

V for something,
I'm glad to know there is a would be stalker out there. You sound perfect.
I get a lot places driving thru the south. Not lately tho. But I'm too fat and too ugly.