Friday, January 7, 2011

I like coffee and milk with my sugar.

I'm back from Madison, the capitol of our state. My mom gave her stem cells to my Uncle, and he seems to be doing fine. I got to spend a lot of time with my grandma, which was awesome. On the other hand when my mom and grandma left to give the transplant I was left alone to my own devices. So I ventured out into the city and found myself some Heroin through a friend. I need to know how long it will take the Suboxone out of my system so I can feel the Heroin. I also have a pile of Percocets I stole from my pops and I would like to use them.

I'll be so pissed if this bunck H. I only bought a 20 dollar piece, I thought that would get me high now that my tolerance is so low.

I know this is stupid. I know I need to get a life. I was just in a town I used to go to get H, and I wanted to visit an old friend, and this old friend sort of put Heroin on a platter for me. I could throw out the H, but I really don't want to.

Gledwood, how did you like my dictated email to you.? I'm not so good at talking into the phone and making it easy to understand. I'm not good at writing and making it easy to understand. I'm just dumb. From now on I will just email you from my laptop. Unless I know exactly what I want to say. Love you Gleds.

6 comments:

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

You're not dumb at all, Anna.
Happy weekend:)
j.

Gledwood said...

I sent you a lascivious, lavicious, or whatever it is, email!

Full of interesting ideas. If you need more detail, please tell and I'll find out about that thing I was telling you about. I only heard about it on television. British tv is brilliant you get everything on there...!

Maureen said...

Yeah Anna, U R not dumb, nor stupid, just quit putting urself down! It is a miserable to end up doing a pity party 4 Urself!
I will email U, if & when U would like some REAL advice. Addict 2 addict!! A grown up woman, addict, both Mother, wife & soon 2 B Grandmum, U sound LIKE i used 2 sound. REALLY, really eerie!
WE LOVE u anna & WE CARE. SO QUIT IT alright?
Love,
Maureen P.S. Yeah, I am real, don't need 2 use an alias 2 B able 2 connect with You. Been there HONEST, NO TIME 2 BULLSHIT & EXCHANGE JUNKIE STORIES. Life is 2 short, enjoy & embrace Ur Youth. It isn't such a bad life, if U really LoOK, their is someone there right 4 U.
PLEASE ANNA, RIGHT everyone????
Love U ANNA
Blessings,
Maureen

Brother Frankie said...

yes maureen.. right on

Maureen said...

Thanks Brother Frankie! Trying to make it, and nobody likes a "pity party", life is too damn short!
Embrace Ur Youth!
Blessings
Love,
Maureen
P.S. with everyone's else's crap, I need to think positive, so snap out of it Anna! If I can do it, so can YOU!!!

Gledwood said...

Maureen she gets slagged off quite massively and unfairly by people who don't understand that she's fighting 2 demons, not 1 and the nature of those demons. Sometimes she's being humble others she's just saying I know what you mean... I mean what else can she say sometimes (I mean no particular time) except what she does?