Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm blogging on my phone. I just downloaded a new app on my phone where I can dictate an email or text. First person I emailed was Gledwood. It didn't turn out as good as I liked it to have. Turns out I'm a better writer than speaker.

I'm in Madison WI, in a hotel room while my mom, grandma, and uncle Mike are in the hospital. My mom is donating her bonemarrow to my uncle mike. I'm here in this hotel room alone and I'm bored out of my mind. I can't write too much on my phone, the keys are really small on this blackberry.

5 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hope your Uncle Mike is okay, Anna.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....you are probably right down the road from me!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Hi Anna,
I hope all goes well for your mom and Uncle Mike.
So you dictated into the mike and it has voice recognition to text?
I dislike talking into a machine, especially those that repeat the question because of no comprehension.....
Chin up,
Better days ahead,
j.

Gledwood said...

I've got something really exciting to tell you by email.

Gimme a while to get the facts right, you should find this one really entertaining.

It'll sure beat cold remedy, I can promise you that!!!!

Valerie said...

Anna Baby tell me about those pathetically small keys on that blackberry. My french manicure plays havoc with it. Not to mention my perm getting in the way.