Friday, March 11, 2011

Fish, pain, tits

So I'm home alone. Just me and Elle. Yesterday I joined Golds Gym, and today I worked out with a personal trainer. He worked me hard. He had just gotten back from Hawaii for his honeymoon. I would have did him. He was pressuring me into buying a personal trainer for a year, at 216 a month. I can't afford that. Unless you guys start donateing money on my paypal account. Like that will ever happen.

I have to change what it says up there in my donate button area. I should just tell people they will be helping me out with my weight loss issues. I could never be anorexic, I love candy too much. I'm still 12 points negative. Jesus fuck if I gain again I'm gonna be devastate. When my mom was around and on Weight Watchers with me, she did the shopping and bought all good things. Now I'm alone and buying groceries is a big deal, because I have to buy healthy food. Lean Pork chops, a vegetable, etc. I've made some smoothies with all fruit. Fruit is zero points.  Oh God, can you tell I have nothing to talk about.

My aunt Debbie stopped in and had two cups of coffee, so I had some socialization. I imagine I'll blog a lot more often now that I'm alone. No, my blogs won't be fascinating. I don't need socialization, I have cable, and movies on demand. I have my journal where I write down my every weird or mundane thought. An example of my weird thoughts, is fish and paint are a lot alike, both don't like paint thinner, both smell funny, both are slippery, they come in all different colors. Mundane thoughts, are all the above.

My boobs are going to be saggy when I loose weight. Right now they are huge, and perky, but I imagine there is a lot of fat in them, and as soon as I loose 20lbs I will loose that fat in there, and boom they sag to my belly button. Gross. I'm only 28 yrs old.

Hey, those of you who read my blog and make over 50,000 a year, donate your money to me. I'm a good cause. Right? 2 to 5 bucks would do the trick. I know most of my readers are just like me, broke.

The best Beatles song ever...in my opinon.

8 comments:

Gledwood said...

I'm just dropping by to say hi. I'm depressed just as you seem to be coming out of it, how typical is that!

B said...

Why don't you quit shoving food in your mouth and you'll lose weight. I feel pathetic for even wasting my time on you, but I just HAD to tell you what a big fat piece of disgusting trash you are. Have a great day!

Reeny's Ramblin' said...

@B: You know what a big fat peice of shit is? Some asshole that has nothing nice or productive to contribute.

Hi Anna,

I came through Gleds blog and just wanted to say that not everyone out there reading is a jackass (exemplified by the moronic commentator above).


Reeny (of the former Reeny's Ramblin' blog which is now in the blogger trash bin).

Take r easy.

BMelonsLemonade said...

I am most proud of the journal. Keep it up, girl. Weight loss is a bitch, I know cause I am kinda fat myself. And I cannot bring myself to work out...so more power to you. I am proud of you, stick with it.

Midnitefyrfly said...

Just wanted to let you know that your boobs will definitely survive a 20 lb weight loss! I was 200 lbs overweight and lost that plus a little more. It wasn't until about 120 lbs lost that my boobs started to get empty and sag.

I got implants and of course relapsed on food and now I need to lose 60 lbs... my boobs have been through too much! lol

Anonymous said...

id love to see your boobs.. post a pic

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Luv this song :) Great pick !

Anonymous said...

I often wonder why people who are broke, who don't manage their money well feel that people that do work hard and make money should share it. Amazingly my husband and my income total over 140,000 a year. We work hard. I get up at 2:30am to go to work. My husband commutes 2.5 hours a day to a job that pays well. He leaves at 7:30am and doesn't get home until 7pm.
One of my sons (25 years old) works in NYC. He works hard, he is motivated. He is determined to make a name for himself. He makes 50,000/year.

Good Luck with the weight watchers.

I am expecting a reprimand by Glenwood. =-)

gg