Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thats some shitty dope you got there.

I'm in San Diego California right now, we drove down from Yuma Arizona. What the fuck can I say? Its been a hell of a trip, and not in a good way. Its been cold, and rainy and in the fucking desert, come on.
One good thing did happen I got Dilauded off a doctor in the ER, but he only gave me 2mgs and only ten tablets. I ended up getting insulin syringes, which weren't long enough to slide into my scared veins. My fucking good veins are like leather to poke into.

I've been using Heroin on and off at home, but its shit heroin, cut like a whore who's john knifed her. It takes me at least for bags to get high, and those are .02 bags. They cost forty a piece. If I were to pick up a habit again I wouldn't be able to keep it up the shit around Green bay is so shitty. Sometimes its brown, sometimes its white.

I just want to get back to Green Bay where I have ten bags waiting for me...hopefully. I paid for the shit, it better be there. Unless when they went to Chicago it was 20 dollars a bag and then I only got five bags.

I'm stuck here until next Friday at least. With no dope. Its like hell on earth.

By the way I'm not lying this time to make my blog more interesting.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean this time?

Anna Grace said...

I lied about a relaps about two months ago, because I had nothing to write about.

Now I do, and I'm afraid no one is going to belive me.

Oh well if they don't its a diary.

elizabeth said...

Do you not worry about Hep C and HIV? I assume you try to use your own works but......You are playing Russian Roulette again.

Anna Grace said...

I like to play russian roulette. It makes me feel alive, and I want to die sooner rather than later.

I want to sit in a garage with a running car almost oding with elliott smith playing

Anna Grace said...

Oh yeah I already have hep C.

Gledwood said...

That'sreally expensive. You're taking 0.8g in a hit? You're being ripped off, baby. Or are you suicidal? Be honest, is the gear really that dire? Please be careful using that much, that's madness. The gear is SHIT here too I was so depressed earlier I used even though I knew it wouldn't help me. In UK money I spent £30 on 2 hits; in American money that's about $50 or $25 per injection. And I barely felt anything off each one. In the end instead of buying more I bought season one of the Wire for £22, which is about $33 it said it was over 750 minutes of DVDs so I thought fuck it I'd rather have good TV to watch. And it's about drugs. And I get more of a fucking buzz watching it now than doing the crap. I'm going to NA tonight and a course for longterm drug users tomorrow that's really meant to be good, I'll let you know how it goes...

Gledwood said...

On the Wire (in Baltimore) they sell crack in these special vials. We get it clingfilmed, heroin comes in a square of carrier bag plastic tied up and sometimes burned closed. We get 0.2g for £10 that is about $15 or $16 and 0.4g for double that. You used to be able to get 0.6g for $30 (£20) but things are crap now I honetly can't be bothered with it all now I wasted £30 or $50 this afternoon it' shit, absolute waste of time. Honey you're wasting your tie too and you know it Are you actually getting a proper buzz of theese point eights? If so I spose at least you're getting money's worth but it's a waste of time, baby, a big waste of time.

Hey I got my broadbandback so I'm reading your book tonight once I get back from NA

Anna Grace said...

Gledwood,
Yes the gear around here is really week. I don't know how pure the gear is waiting in Wisconsin, but I'll be careful and only use two bags. If I die I die. Oh well I will be known for writing the worst book ever.

Did you get to reading what I sent you?

elizabeth said...

Well I guess you answered my question!
I would miss you, I really would, though we have never met...but I have met others who feel like you do unfortunately.
WIsh the sunshine would come out for you.

Gledwood said...

~Anna the book is fine. I'm far too early in it to critique it but what's so terrible about it?

If I come across some real big flaws I will tell you but all I have read is fine, honestly darling. Chill out!

And don't kill yourself, please.

Gledwood said...

thanks for fucking up my nights sleep your book is too rivetting to put down

Anna Grace said...

Thanks gleds, but my opinion is the book is the worst book ever written.

Notice all the misspelled words, and missing words. Thank god for editors.

Anna Grace said...

Thanks gleds, but my opinion is the book is the worst book ever written.

Notice all the misspelled words, and missing words. Thank god for editors.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Just saying yo, Anna. My ass is still out here, reading.

Love,

SB