Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blanket acne'd with cigarette burns

I got some heroin. I drove down to Chicago last night. I left at six didn't get home until around midnight. I am broke now, but I have enough heroin to last me until my parents come home, that is if I don't over do it. I also have food stamps, but I won't have cigarettes, which really sucks. There is a bunch of quarters in this big jar of change we have, I think I might be able to get a few packs with quarters, and assorted other change.

I'm going to be in trouble when my parents come home, I've been smoking in the house, and have cigarette burns in everything. At least five in their leather couch. All my clothes have burns in them. I got about three on the floor next to the couch. I keep nodding out with fucking cigarettes. I always tell myself I'm going to smoke outside, but then I get high, and all my good intentions fly out the window.

I'm going to shower today. Yesterday's post was rather graphic about gross stuff. Ah I wouldn't be me if I didn't share everything about my life with all of you. My stat counter says only one person has read that post. Less than 50% of people who come across my blog read for more than 5secs. If you google Anna Grace Young my blog pops up, so anyone who Googles Anna Grace Young clicks on my blog, and are like fuck this bitch is crazy, I'm not even gonna stick around. Then there's the people who don't even take a look they just accidentally clicked on my blog. You know whats really fucked up, my blogs title says I hate my face, but I have tons of photos of my face. Can you say condriction.

I can't keep my eyes open to finish this blog.

Good blog, but not updated often is http://www.heroinjunkie.blogspot.com/, I think I got it right, I have to go check again.

10 comments:

Elle said...

Loser. You steal your dad's pills, ruin your parents' couch. The best thing that could happen to them is to find your cold dead body upon their return. You know they'll hurt for a while, but after they'll start living their lives without the weigh of their junky daughter pulling them down.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Elle,
You're a mean bitch. I'm not sure what you get out of it either. If you don't like Anna, fuck off. Stop reading her stuff.

Anna Grace said...

Thanks SB I love you.

Anonymous said...

Anna, what I don't get is why do you do these things that you know will hurt your parents so much? I thought you wanted to do the opposite??

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna,
And I love you.

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Yeah SB,
Elle sounds like she has PMS chronically & every day of the year.
I love Chicago and wish I was closer to it.
You're lucky Anna to be close to such a beautiful & exciting city.
j.

Gledwood said...

Anna! Turn over the couch cushions and quick!!

Sid said...

Thanks for the backlink Anna.. ill link back to your blog at some point x

Sids

Anonymous said...

It's sickening that the rest of us pay your disability and food stanps so you can spend it on drugs and waste away, but I wouldn't trade places with you for anything. It must suck to have no reason to get up every day, no where to go except buy drugs. And being almost 30 living with mommy and daddy. Don't you have any goals to be self-sufficient and accomplish something??? If you're not too mentally ill to track down drugs you should be able to get a JOB.

Sid said...

Funny how the haters are always 'anonymous' .. they never have the guts to actually admit who they are.. come an have a go at me and leave Anna alone..