Saturday, June 4, 2011

Haveing sex with a Latino

I'm with my latin boy toy. We haven't had sex yet, but I did go down on him for a few minutes I don't know if he is attracted to me. He calls me baby and sweetie in Spanish, we hold hands and cuddle, we sleep in the same bed. We only kissed one day for a little while, that was the day I went down on him.

The really fucked up thing is, he's the father of my best friend's daughter. She said she didn't mind, but she hasn't spoken to me in over a week. When I brought Jose to his Methadone clinic and she was there she didn't even look at me. Speaking of the Methadone I tried to get back in, but they won't let me come back unless I complete 30 days inpatient rehab. What the fuck good is that going to do for me? I've been through it 3 times already. I have the damn AA handbook memorized. There is no way I'm going inpatient again. So I'm shit out of luck. Perhaps a suboxone Dr. Will take me on!

I'm fed up with using. The only good shit in green bay is expensive, 50 dollars a bag. Even when I go to Chicago the H there isn't as good as this 50 dollar bags here in Green bay. Its cheaper in chy town, and I know that is where my dealer gets his, but he, of course would never tell me who his source is, so I can go straight to the source and save some money. You know how dealers are, you can't ask them anything except maybe the price of the bag.

I got to go I'm watching Jose fix his car.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

You mentioned China Town before when you were talking about Hawaii. Do you think your dealer gets it from an actual Chinese person? In which case it might be genuine "China White"... who knows??

I'm about 5 days clean now. Not feeling very together though!

Natalya said...

Your 'eroin costs $50 a bag?

And you call this guy your boyfriend yet you haven't fucked his brains out yet?

What kind of a crack ho are you?

No wonder Boomer got rid of you!!!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

A friend will usually say they don't mind if you date an ex, but they usually do.