Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crazy family

People, I'm not lieing. First off when I last checked my stats on royalties it said I had only sold somewhere around 300 books, that was only the amount of books I sold at Trafford.com, that was not including all the other book selling web sites. As far as my weight, I gained ten pounds being back at my parents home. They feed me everyday. Even on Heroin I can gain weight. I get cravings for candy on heroin too. Not just Methadone.

So aside from defending myself for making money on a book, and gaining weight. I still wear a size six.

Yesterday, my councilor didn't call back. She was off yesterday. Thanks a lot Jamie. I'm waiting for her call right now. She's in a meeting. This is all about getting back into the methadone clinic. I know the Methadone clinic isn't an answer to all my prayers, but it is a way out of active heroin addiction. Better than the Suboxone was. I used to not take my suboxone and take my dad's pills and get high. Not as high as H, but a little buzz.

I guess from now on I can't write about what I need to write about, because all my fucking family thinks they are some kind of saviors, oh I should work on another book. Fuck I already have two different books finished. I'm too lazy to send them out to publishers. They suck, and no publisher would ever take them. I know this. Why does everyone in my family who reads this shit have to make phone calls to my parents, go on and on about how fucked up Anna is. I guess I'm just entertainment to everyone. I understand that from the readers I don't know, but from family.

12 comments:

Gledwood said...

Just ignore 'em. Write volume 2 and eventually publish the 2 books together as one complete story because book one ends suddenly. That's what I would do. Not that I know anything about book wriing because I've never written one....

Anonymous said...

There is no way you are a size six. I weigh less than you and I am not a size six. Especially if you really do have the booty you say you do.

Anonymous said...

I think the crazy family remark
is a little of the pot calling the kettle black! Yes we are concerned and sick with worry. What do we do with a 28 yr old, who is or wants to be herion addict. Angie lost her life and she wanted to live. You act like you have a death wish. When are you going to f--king grow up and get a real life. a DISGUSTED relative.

Anonymous said...

Yay for speaking your mind disgusted relative! I both applaud and agree with you!

Anonymous said...

So let me ask you this, are you still getting disability payments now that you're making money with your book?

Anonymous said...

Come on Anna. It would be way more fucked up if your family members didn't care about you, and didn't care if you were on drugs. Of course they read your blog. You can't have it both ways- you want attention and you want to be left alone. Poor Anna, begging for attention and actually getting it. You could have published your book under a psyedonym, you paid enough to publish whatever you wanted.
Your parents should have kicked you out a long time ago- not just because you're using drugs, but because you're 28 years old! You need to be a responsible adult, living your own life. But I understand they're fucked up, having lost their other daughter, and they (or at least your dad) have their own addiction issues.

Anonymous said...

Do you notice how you're always waiting for something- waiting to get on/off Suboxone, waiting to get into the dual-diagnosis place, waiting to get into the Methodone clinic, waiting for them to taper your dose... It's all the same bullshit. There's absolutely no progress! Talk about your book all you want, when do I get my cut of the royalties, since I (and the other taxpayers) paid for you to get it published. Anyone can self publish a book if they're willing to pay for it.

Adrianna said...

You spend money for drugs.You family will be very mad.
Why you non no this?
Anybody family will be mad.You need live away from family.
Peples is jelous because you make a lot of money with selling pay pals and books.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Everybody wants to tell everybody else how to live in this country. I am sick to death of it. It's your life, Anna. Your life, your choice.

Love you.

SB

elizabeth said...

I agree with all the "anonymous" people. And SB she should be allowed to live her life the way she wants to, but she is taking no responsibility. Even people with "mental health issues" can do that. Anna is not.

Anonymous said...

anna,

i had to laugh when i came to your blog after months of not being bored enough to stop by. you faked a suicide just to sell books? so typical of you! and really, a size six? you and i both know there's no way in hell you could get your flabby ass into a size six without those seams burstin open like the hulk's shirt. so keep lying away, little waste of oxygen. or should i say BIG waste?

Anonymous said...

I have a mad crush on you Anna!