Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bi Polar oppisites attract

Yesterday I was just about to be clean two full days, until I went into my drawer where I keep my works, and found a rather large peice of heroin. Here heroin comes in chunks like rock cocain, but its brown...most of the time. So I shot up that chunk and got a good buzz. The night before I didn't sleep because of withdrawl, so after the H kicked in I fell asleep for 18 hours. I watched a movie first. BTW, there is this actor Joe Anderson who looks identical to Kurt Cobain. I wonder if he'll play him in the bio pic?

Today I'm going to be clean, I have no money and no prospects for money. I don't mind being sick that much anymore. Its just apart of being a stupid junkie. Also I'm in a up swing mood wise. Mania bring it on. I love you. You make me less sick, happy, feel like love is in my life. I don't want to kill myself for once in a long time. I know a crash willl come, but fuck it I'm happy now.  I went off my meds, to bring on a manaia. I knew it was my meds keeping me down. I need a med adjustment, but thats unlikely because I'm moving to North Carolina. Leaving Friday for the drive down there. I wonder if I'll find an H hook up?

If I do all junkies rejoice. Otherwise I can Doctor shop in NC, or go back to the Methadone clinic.

6 comments:

Gledwood said...

I just went back ON my meds. Depression better already. Surely they don't work in one day. It must have been a mood swing but I feel 100x better than yesterday. Good luck in Northern Equidor or wherever you're going. It sounds a long way away.

Anonymous said...

Are you in NC? Are you in the path of the hurricane?

Gledwood said...

Yeah I thought of Hurricanes when I heard of Carolina. That's what we hear on our news. Hurricanes in Carolina!

Anonymous said...

Anna,
Praying this finds you and ur family well. Did you all postpone ur trip due to the hurricane.
Love,
M

Gledwood said...

Are you going down?... I'm on the way up today...

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.