Wednesday, August 3, 2011

move on with your life

I wrote that post in haste and in hatred. I'm sick of people trying to stifel my creative outlet. The best thing my parents could do is kick my ass out, and I plan on moving out as soon as my money is setteled. Normally I'm not a drama queen. I was just very pissed off. I will not stop blogging in my name, and no I didn't post on my mother's facebook about my book. My mom puts up clips of my book all the time. I can't stop her.

To the guy who said the book was poorly writen, as in Judy Blume on crack, you obviously never read the book, and if you did thanks for buying it. You just made me 20 percent of 15.04. If all you read was my blurb then you have no idea what the book is about because I changed a lot of things in the editing process.

I write, Its what I do. No one can stop me from doing such a thing. The fact that I'm not afraid to use my real name, and not some anonymous name gives me the guts to be truthfull. Under an anon writer, I could be some hack from Idaho who just makes up everything.

As most of you know by now, I'm not going to kill myself. I'm too chicken shit. So to all of you who are offended by what I write just go away. Read my stats, I get over 200 hits a day, and more than half stay for an hour. What I'm writing is resonating with people.

I do not apologize to my aunt, because she wants me to shut down the blog. Not like that's going to stop me from what I'm doing. Its not going to stop my suicidal ideations.

I went to the bar the other day, with a guy I've been seeing, and he reads this shit, but he never mentions it to anyone, he keeps it to himself. He understands its like a journal. A journal for all to read.

Yes, I'm 28 and yes I shouldn't able to live with my parents. I try to tell them, and they think if they let me go I'll just get worse. Maybe I will maybe I won't. I applied for a part time job in a coffee shop today, and I've got a plan to move to the pacific northwest.

I can't help if my mom plugs my book on Facebook. My family is dysfunctional, I'll be the first to admit, but we love each other.
I just can't stand being told to shut up about my life. I tried to end my blog, and guess what, no one believed me. I never had so many hits in the three days that was posted, and how many FB friend request I got just to see if I was alive. Your obsessed with me, and I didn't ask for that. Just read what i write. That's what a blog is for.

I made up a new dance move, its called move the fuck on with your life.

9 comments:

Gledwood said...

Have you considered trying volunteer work? There is a charity shop near me I'm thinking of putting my name down for them I would love to work there. I remember when I was a lot younger I used to apply for new jobs almost as a kind of hobby. There was a recession on I never got one interview. So if you get an interview you're doing better than me!

You said come back or something but u never even answered my emails when you were supposed to be dead!!

trish said...

you go girl! x

trish said...

i thought you'd love this (if you dont already know...)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/aug/03/smiths-comics-morrissey-song

Gledwood said...

Anna come on post something else FULL LONG LURID AND FULL OF DETAILS

so you hated it in the nuthouse. Only thing I like about them places, like I said, is the other nuts.

I was a bit hypomanic the last couple of days. Don't no if I/m manic now it's 4:35am and I just got up. No time to waste I'm listening to Celine Dion and DON'T LAUGH

she is singing ave maria I love that tune listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQqPy6qPA0

I'll post about you again as long as you promise to give me special treatment next time you die! I want lots of emails from beyond the grave thankyouverymuch!

Gledwood said...

HEY I NOTICE YOUR REPRIMANDING PEOPLE TO MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIVES HAS KEPT MOST OF THE ANONS QUIET

ANA SWEETIE DARLING I AM MANIC MANICMANIC SHAMANIC ANIC DON'T PANIC WHOOOOOPEEEE !!!

WOW FUCKING HEL I HAVE BEEN FARTING LIKE A TROOPER OF LATE. MY BOWELS ARE FESTERING ALMOST AS GROS AS MY MAGGOT STREWN UNDERWEAR HA HA HA HA HA.

NOW SWEETNESS PLEASE COMMENT PERCEPTIVELY ON MY ANTIDRUGS POST IF YOU DON'T I WILL B E SUPREMELY PISSED OFF WITH YOU. ALL YOU SAY IS HOW MUCH BETER I AM AT BLOGGING THAN THE REST OF THOSE JUNKIE BLOGERS!

COME ON SWEETS DO THIS FOR ME THE POST IS AT

http://gledwood2.blogspot.com/2011/08/lots-of-things-including-anti-drug-rant.html

IT'S THURSDAY'S POST SO COMMENT NOW, LAZY FUCKER!

Gledwood said...

ps READ MY "WIND FROM THE ANUS" POST: IT'S A PERCEPTIVE COMMENT ON TODAY'S SOCIETY

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Good for you for standing up for yourself, Anna. That's great that you applied for a job. I'm proud of you.

This blog is YOUR BLOG. Everyone else can just shut the fuck up. If they don't like what you write, then they shouldn't read it.

Gledwood said...

anna will you PLEASE POST SOMETHING YOU SAY ONE MINUTE YOU "BLOG TOO MUCH" THEN YOU NEVER FUCCKING SAY ANYTHING FOR DAYS ON END COME ON MAN POST YOUR BOWEL MOVEMENTS, POST YOUR YEAST INFECTION POST ANYTHING. HAVE YOU HAD THE FARTS RECENTLY? i HAVE. POST THAT COME ON POST POST POST I'M STILL MANIC AND I DEMAND INSTANT BLOG-GRATIFICATION COME ON COME ON COME ON POST POST POST WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN YOU DEPRESSED OR SOMETHING POST SOMETHING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW POST IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW COME ON POST NOW NOW NOW

NOW!

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

hmmm...i've been thinking about some stuff as i read the last few posts (so this is about a few of 'em, not just this one, in case it's confusing!)...anyway, 1) i don't think it's necessarily "glamorizing" heroin use when it's YOU talking about it, since you are a user and it's your life that you are relating to readers, just the way you feel about it, the good and the bad and the neutral, etc... ya know? when ppl talk about glamorizing, they usually refer to, like, movie directors or something, like, ppl who maybe have some experience with it or maybe not, but they are in a position where they are showing characters that aren't real in most cases, that never lived, that are part of a hollywood story someone wrote, etc... if i'm making any sense???? it's not the same for you to sit down and write your account of your real life. if you love it, if you hate it, if you love and hate it, then that's real and it is what it is. that is not a "glamorization." like in the "basketball diaries," i don't think anyone could say that's a glamorizing movie, even if parts make it seem fun (although, most of it i guess is pretty bad, but you get my point), that's too bad; it's his real life. it's just real. okay, so next... 2) for what it's worth, i don't think a person who "can't" kill herself is a "coward," sorry to burst your self-image there (sarcasm)... i think that killing oneself only takes swallowing that fear of a gun or of swallowing a million pills or whatever for like a second, then what's done is done... ya know? but to LIVE, day after day, knowing the shit that you are up against, knowing your own weakness and that of the people around you, knowing that not very many people are able or willing to help, or whatever the case may be... THAT is what takes fucking brass balls, girl. it might feel hard as hell and it might feel every single day like you barely scrape by or like you "cheat" somehow cuz you use drugs or some shit, but fuck that. it takes courage to live, and that's it. and those who don't know what it's like to be us, with emotional disorders like a.d.d. or bipolar and addiction in our genes and all that shit, fuck them. they don't need courage to live their pansy ass lives. we do.