Sunday, September 4, 2011

When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.

I'm back in Wisconsin. We drove straight thru yesterday, got home at 11pm. We get here tired, we left NC at 4am, and when we got to out condo the key didn't work on our deadbolt, so we had to call a locksmith. He ended up having to drill into it to get the door open. Our cable is turned off because we expected to be gone at least three months. So now were stuck here with no tv. One good thing about no tv is that I can read uninterupted.

First thing I did when I got back was call my connections for H. No one answered. Both go straight to voice mail. I worry that they are in jail. IF so thank God I was gone or I'd probably be in jail with them. I guess I'm staying clean. That's a good thing. I'm no longer sick. Just jonesin.

I really did go to North Carolina. We are going to California, Santa Rosa. This time my mom took the test before we get there. She normally does good on these tests. Unlike me, my mom is not dumb. I got my brains from my dad. Sorry dad.

I would go into how I feel, but fuck who cares!

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

what a fucked up situation and i bet that critical thinking test was a load of bollocks