Saturday, October 22, 2011

Serial Killer in England

I'm getting fucking fat. I've gained 10lbs. Just fucking great. I hate that part of being on Methadone. I used to resist my cravings for sweets easily, I worried more about my cravings for dope. Now its back to sweets. I eat up to three candy bars a day. At least my jeans still fit.

I watched a show Denis Nelison the serial killer from England. The show was on the ID channel here in America. Man was he a twisted man. Just when HeroinHead Shane posted about his dad's death in detail on his blog, the next day there was a show on here about his killer Click blue words to read Shane's blog. I wonder if Neilson raped his 14th victim after he died. The man was a necrophiliac. No disrespect to Shane. I feel so bad about Shane's father's and they horrible terms of which he died. Leaving behind a son, a smart son who was raised in what you'd think would be the  bringing up of a serial killer, but he's not a serial killer. As far as I know. Again no disrespect, but its always the one you'd least respect.

Moving on, I haven't had sex in a while, I'm worried that I'm like the Nielson man, unable to make lasting relationships. Ever since my addiction spiraled out of control. Pete my ex stuck by me while I was spiralling out of control, but in the end we went out separate ways. He lives in Florida now, and I call him once in a great while to see what he's up to. He never calls me, except when my first came out, he called to see if I'd send him a free copy. I said no, that he had to buy it, and he did.

Oh yes, two days ago Justin Rose, a guy I was obsessed with for ever, and had a relationship with him for a while after cheating on Pete with him. Read post called Justin Rose for full details. Anyway, he emailed me via Facebook to see if I could get him something, as in H. I told him I'm back at the Methadone clinic, he told me he was just getting ff Suboxone and needed something to tide him over. I tole him I could get a bag for 50, he said he would call in an hour, but never did. I same he found something cheaper and closer by. He lives 30 mins away.

I must say I was quite excited to hear from Justin, but all he wanted from me was dope. I wish upon a star that he would fall in love with me.

Must go read some blogs now. See ya later, or rather read ya later.

4 comments:

eyelick said...

UGH! How disappointing. You got excited over this guy you love calling you, only to discover it's to use you... then you don't even get to see him. Sorry.

Gledwood said...

Dennis Nilsen was a psychpath and you're not a psychopath Anna!

You know what it's like with druggie friendships. All mine seem old and redundant now that no drugs are involved. Life is really boring. I know I "could make it interesting" by doing something but drugs were the only thing that truly interested me for so long I don't know what I'd do...

Gledwood said...

I've put on 20lbs in the past 2 months. God knows how....

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

damn, i read all that stuff on shane's blog, and i seriously watch the ID channel so much it can't be a positive thing :) i never saw that show though. i've always wanted to see it.