Monday, January 30, 2012

This post was a lie.

My mom got an offer at Castle hospital in Honolulu. We just got here two and a half days ago. My dad is still in WI sealing up deals, taking care of odds and ends, and mailing us our stuff. I'm so happy to be back in Hawaii. I fucking love it here. I'm putting up some new photos. Some from here taking in the past few days on my phone. Then I'm posting one photo of me in that bikini you don't believe is me. Idiot.
right now were living in Waikiki on nahua st. The Pacific Ocean is the love of my life. I'm still on Methadone.

All my luv.

10 comments:

Maureen said...

Anna, hey sweetie, YOU look great!!! Great photos too, it makes me happy to see that you are doing well. Plus, Methadone is Medicine Anna, believe you me, I know! Take Care of YOU
Blessings
Love,
Maureen

Gledwood said...

the photos look great im glad ur back where u belong

xx

ps iv got a new blog go to the old one 4 the link

Susie said...

hi anna, i am so jealous of your move! you look great in your photos too! Your eyes are so beautiful and blue! Wishing you the best!

Gledwood said...

hey have a click on my sitemeter on my new blog and you'll see i only got 20 hits yesterday see i told u u got more hits than me

ps thanks 4 ur msg

Anonymous said...

I love Gledwood's posts and Anna's....I ENJOY them...doesn't mean to say I respect their opinions.all the time..But sometimes I do...Hey,
1)Gledwood...probs wirh your malware...
2)Anna,I'd love to know how you're coping...here in the UK , there hasn't been any heroin more fun taking than "coca cola free"sine October 2009.. Yup...it's dead in UK!!!

Anna Grace said...

There is good H here in Hawaii. Its pretty easy to find. I'm coping pretty well on Methadone. I have hit up some the tar here twice since I got here. YUM.

Gledwood said...

why dont u post pixx IN ur posts? its quite easy

tar? ukh. take china white if ur gonna take anything

Gledwood said...

ANON: I STARTED UP A NEW BLOG AT GLEDWOOD4.BLOGSPOT.COM, NO MALWARE ON THAT ONE

Adrianna said...

Is good to see you looks very good and happy to.
Cost a lot of money were you staying.How long you staying for?

Anonymous said...

Ur lips dont look any different