Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Anna Young on Twitter @ppfaceannagrace

A reader just texted me. Those of you who doubt me, ha ha ha. I'm here, I'm nuts, get used to it. Thanks for texting me reader.

Turns out 180lbs is not enough to get gastric bypass surgery. So its back to Weight Watchers. My mom got a call about a job in Honolulu HI again, and we just might be moving back there Feb. 20th. I don't want to go there fat, so I'm thinking of going on slim fast, and losing weight fast. I want to wear a bikini on the beach.

This morning I posted on Facebook, that I had a baby at 2am, this morning. It went viral. Within ten minutes I had 20 calls from family and friends surprised that I would not tell anyone I was knocked up. I had to stop the hoax before it got to my Grandma Grace. I didn't want her to think I would do something like that to her.

If you want to follow me on FB, look up Anna Young Green Bay WI. Follow me on twitter @ppfaceannagrace. If you want to read my  book, go to Amazon.com and type in I Hate Myself and Want to Die by Anna Young. If you don't want to do any of these things good for you.

 I'm addicted to Twitter right now. WTFuck facts are awesome. Did you know even though its rare, there are baby girls born with two vagina's. More people voted in the 2011 American Idol finale than in the 2008 Presidential race finale. Disney once produced an animated film called the Story of Menstruation.  These obscure facts go on and on. I also like auto correct, when your Iphone auto corrects, and says funny and embarrassing things. No body cool follows me on Twitter. Too bad. If you follow me that would be cool. Yes, I'm talking to you. The one reading this post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna is the best. All you mktherfuxkers are jealous. That is all. Xoxoxoozixoxoxo

Anna Grace said...

Recognize!!!

Gledwood said...

There was a woman like you mentioned on British TV last week.

I hope y'all do get to Hawaii...

Valerie said...

He means a woman with two vaginas but is too fucked up in the head to say.

jejune said...

i can access twitter from my interactive internet TV, so i will be following you through the idiot boksen...

Anna Grace said...

I love everyone. Seriously there is not one person I would kill if I could. Even my haters.

Gledwood said...

gastric BAND that's what you want if anything. A BAND not a bypass!

my step auntie had her stomach stapled in the late 80s and kept running to the toilet to be sick so be careful you really can eat very little with any of those things