Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm fat. There have at me

Well as I suspected I've gained weight since getting back on Methadone. So on January 9th I go in for a consultation for bariatric surgery. All I can do is worry that my insurance won't let me get it done. I've researched it in depth, and am willing to quit smoking, and going through all the hoops you have to go through to get the surgery.

Please pray that I get this life saving surgery. I know you assholes out there are going to spew shit out the tips of your fingers and onto this voodoo screen.

Oh goodness, that feels good to get off my chest.

6 comments:

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Good for you Anna, your quitting smoking is great.
Do you really need surgery? I thought that was for only morbidly obese. Anyway, whatever you want, I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Hope it all works out for you Anna!

Anonymous said...

I think you should do what makes you happy. Don't worry about the haters! You are beautiful inside and out, and if this is what you want go for it. I love your book and think you should go for all your dreams!

Gledwood said...

Gastric bypass? Good luck with it. I echo Taffeta do you really need it though?

Gledwood said...

PS quitting smoking ~ I gave it a half-hearted attempt recently and found it much harder than anticipated since I now smoke pretty constantly all day... beware! I can tell you a technique that worked for me 10 years ago but I didn't try it last time (wasn't committed enough, also was reducing methadone dose at the same time I'm now down to 60mg wow!)

Willie M.Creamer said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot