Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meat eating orchiceds forvige no one just yet

Hawaii is treating me well. I have a nice tan, I'm almost able to stand up on a surf board. Go me. My dad flew in two days ago. He's happy to back at his bar, The Hideaway. I've been reading, and I read the Hunger games trilogy in two days. They are easy books to read as well they should be since they are for young adults. Now I'm reading the Girl Who Played With Fire. I know I said I hated the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, but I watched the movie and then read the book again and finished it. The book is actually a great book. He just took a lot of time introducing his characters. I understood why he did so after seeing the film. The Girl who played with fire gets straight to the story. There really is only two new characters and they get killed off. After I'm done reading the last book in the series, The Girl who Kicked the Hornets nest, I'm going to move on to some classic novels. Anna Karenina is what I'm probably going to start with. Did I spell the last name wrong? Reading here in Hawaii on the beach is like heaven. I've also found I love brain teasers. I bought a book of brain teasers, and found it passes the time I'm on the bus in the morning to the Methadone clinic. I've found time to work on my Grammar in my Grammar the idiots guide.

I've also found time for intercourse. I met a man in our buiding at the swimming pool, and he asked me to accompany him on a dinner cruise. I said yes. We kissed, and I gave him a great blow job the first night. He called me the next night and asked to go up to his apartment and watch The Life of Brian. Love that movie. Its hilarious. During the movie he pulled up my skirt, and of course I wasen't wearing  panties. He began to preform cunnaligas. OMG, he licked slowly at first around my clit, not ever touching it. He put his finger in pussy, and licked from my ass to the top of my labia. Then he opened my pussy lips and blew on my clit. After that he would touch my clit with his tounge really quick and then pull away, until I was begging him to lick my clit. When he started lick my clit he rolled his tounge around and around it. Then he sucked on it lightly. Just as I was about to cum, he took out his cock, and there was a little pre cum on the tip, which he used to rub my clit with. I was in ecstasy. I came screaming for him to fuck me and fuck me hard. He thrust his rock hard cock in wet pussy. He thrust hard and slow, and he was playing with nipples, I was rubbing my clit and I came again. Then he flipped me over and put his cock in ass. It hurt at first, but then he wrapped his arm around me and played with my clit until I came again. He started to really fuck my ass hard and fast, and let out this whimper and pulled his cock out of my pussy and came on my face and tits. I licked it up.  We smoked a cigarette, and I was still turned on, I was naked by then, and licked my nipple, he took the hint, and began to caress my body. teasing me his rock hard cock, slipping the head in just a little and then taking it out. I was playing with his balls, and I got on my knees and he stood up, and began mouth fucking his cock. I love the taste of my pussy juices. I would tease him like he did me, and would only suck on the head of his cock, after a few seconds of doing this I took his cock all the way down my throat. I sucked and stroked his cock. Then he picked me up off the floor and slammed me against the wall, and he was fucking me so good. I was screaming at the top of my lungs fuck me, fuck me. He had to cover my mouth. I put my hands on his ass, and was pushing him in and out. Again he let out this whimper and pulled out, and I got down and sucked his cock while he came in mouth. I had to go right after that, so I threw on my skirt and shirt and went back to my apartment. I gave myself a whores bath. I was tired from cumming so much, and still felt that glow after sex, so I laid my head down on pillow and re played the sex in my head. I fell asleep with sweet thoughts in my head.

We now pass each other in the halls of the apartment, and at the pool sometimes. I'm often reading by pool. Next time I see him by the pool I'm going to ask him to sit in the hot tub with me, and I'm going to pretend to be sitting on his lap, and take his cock out and put it in my pussy and fuck him right there in public. Then leave without saying a word. Yesterday he texted me a picture of his cock with cum shooting out. How he caught the cum just as it was shooting out was amazing. I would love to post in the blog, but I don't want to make him mad. His cock isn't the biggest, but it gets the job done. His tongue is the best tongue I've ever had.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bullshit. This never happened. And if it did there's something seriously wrong with you to 1) be such a whore and 2) share the details online. You really need help.

Anonymous said...

What a liar!!!! Sounds like you copied a penthouse letter.

Adrianna said...

Why you do that?You trowed up after this?I read everything you write and now I feel like trow up.
No condomes no nothing.Non get sick with no sanitation.You need good sanitation to stay away from get sick.I feel bad now.

Anna Grace said...

you guys are so funny. I love it when ppl fool around with me, in both ways.

Anonymous said...

hope ya told him about the hep c..

but this reminds me of the old TV show dallas...

who shot JR... it was all a dream..

and then anna woke up, in a room, with rubber walls, and what is this thing that keeps my arms wrapped around me but feels like a jacket she thought to herself, still groggy from the meds...

Anna Grace said...

we did use condoms.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't your family know of and read this blog? Blech! You don't know me, but we share some mutual relatives, and I cannot believe that you would put all of this up here when you KNOW your family members read this. You are clearly a horrendous influence, and I seriously hope that your time spent with our younger relatives is limited and supervised.

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounds fucking hot.. you are starting to look good now, I would eat that pussy and make you cum like a river.. then fuck that ass and cum in your mouth baby.. I ever I do get to hawaii, I will look your sweet ass up!