Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm back at blogger. Will be posting all my posts from my other blog here on blogger.

Okay, I'm back here on blogger. I will post all my blog posts on my other site, here on blogger. I pretty much got rid of the family, and haters. I'm sure new one's will pop up, but I can deal with them. I think. I set my comments so pretty no-one can comment, and I want to change it back, and I need someone to help me do that. Email me as per usual at younganna@ymail.com

I also posted photos of myself shooting up, for those of you who never believed that I really use or have used H.

I have court on Wed. for that whole Jose' fiasco last summer. When he robbed those stores. I think I have to testify. I really don't want to relive all that. Plus I got people calling me telling me not to tell anyone that I used their house to shoot up in. What the fuck am I suppose to say? That we went into the back yard were all the kids played and slammed the dope there. They are afraid of getting maintaining a drug house. Then getting their kids taken away. I never felt comfortable using in front of their kids, but their father always let the little one's in thinking they didn't know what we were doing.

Then there is the day, I found out Jose' robbed those stores with a gun, and later saw the gun and he had it laying out in the open with 5 kids running around, so I stuffed it under blankets, and later when the kids left the room, I tried to find the gun under the covers, and couldn't find it. So I asked Jose' where it was, and he told me to never mind, where it was, or why he had it.

What else is new. Well, yesterday was mother's day, so we took mom out to eat, and went to my sister's grave site, and put in new flowers, and other fancy things to make it look like the best dressed grave stone in the whole grave yard.

I don't know if you know this, but I got an Android phone, and I love it so much more than that damned black berry. I thought that Black Berry was the shit, until I found this touch phone with tons more apps. Plus I'm getting really good at swipe writing. Its so much faster. Plus I hardly ever miss spell anything. Its not like the IPhone with auto correct.

Summer is upon us, and I fucking hate it. I miss last year when I was getting high, and something to look forward to everyday. Now I only have to look forward to a few times a month. Plus I don't get as high as I used to because I'm almost at a blocking dose. The H is still pretty strong here thank goodness. Still expensive, but I'm not driving down to Chicago any longer, chancing getting pulled over with a lot of H on me. 

Oh yes, my parents got a new car. A VW passat. So now I have the Jeep to myself, but I get to drive the VW more often, because my parents don't leave the house too much, aside from my pops, who goes to the bar, and he takes the jeep to the bar, in case he gets pulled over, or smashes up the car.  Really I don't know what the difference is. He's still going to get in trouble, and go to jail, have high insurance premiums.

I still dislike my aunt Debbie. I once read, once you piss off an Aquarius you can expect your relationship to never be the same. Ours never will. I don't even look at her as the same person any longer. She's just some old bitty bitch to me. Complain, complain, complain. That's all I'm going to waste on that subject.

That's enough for now. I'll try to update as often as I can. Normally I'm on my phone now. Yadi yadi yada.

3 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

I recognise this style of writing. Not everyone is so easily fooled. Good though.
Hey, I hope you wore gloves when you hid that gun . . . No, I thought not.

Anna Young said...

I used a blanket to cover the gun making sure I left no fingerprints. I never touched the hi gun with my bare hands.

What do you mean, "you recognize this style of writing, not everyone is so one so easily fooled"? Are you implying I'm not the author of this post?

bugerlugs63 said...

That is what I was implying, surely that's a compliment if you take a look back at previous posts (before the new blog) . . . The improvement is almost unbelievable. Almost.