Wednesday, September 5, 2012

For my fucked up family from their fucked up cousin, niece

OMFG, my once favorite side the family is all in a tizzy because I wrote about my cousin who once stole a car and drove to Florida...when she was 14. Like anyone gives a shit anymore. She was 14, we've all done stupid shit between 13 and 20. I really could give a shit if they all hate me. I feel bad when my mom comes home from swimming with my aunt Debbie and Debbie makes her feels like shit, because she accuses me of making my cousin take drugs. My favorite cousin who is not at all into drugs, and she says I gave him Heroin in some pink baggie. First off I don't even have a way to get heroin right now, and I'm not going to spend 50 dollars on a bag for someone who has no idea how to shoot up, and no inclination to even try shooting up.


 Leave him the fuck out of it. So then they probably think its coke, I hate coke, and that's 100 dollars for bag, nope I'm not going to spend a 100 dollars on a bag of coke. Coke is the worst drug out there IMO. Hey, you should of told me it was someone we both know. I know your aunt, and Tammy. I figured Tammy because of her nature. I doubt Amanda would read my blog everyday all day. Seems as though she is though. Ha, I said your name, are you gonna sue me? e
Really I could care less if the family is all up in a roar about my blog...once again. The thing that caused me to write this blog, is because your bringing a person into that has nothing to do with it. I exaggerated in one blog, and he gets blamed for it. NOT FAIR. How many times have I lied in my blog posts?


 If you found this in a pink Ziploc baggie...then maybe he is doing heroin. I highly doubt it because he hates the fact that I've done that shit, and he's cried when he found out I was using again. He's told me he thinks its disgusting, and degrading. Sure I know drugs do come in little Ziploc baggies, but so do earrings, lip piercings, bellybutton rings, buttons. Usually the Ziploc bags that have drugs in them have a cartoon character on them and they are tiny bags. Mostly for black tar heroin, or one small bud of grass, one rock of crack. Take a picture of this Ziploc baggie and I'll be able to tell if its for drugs or not. It depends on the size.
Is anyone else as sick of drug talking, reading, thinking, writing, about drugs as I am? I've wasted my entire adult life on that shit. I'm not gonna turn my family on to it. I wouldn't turn my worst enemy on to them.

So I don't care what the hell you say about me. Leave my parents out of it. Leave Tom Judas out of it. They have no control over what I write, read, say, etc.. Leave Tom Judas alone, he has no idea what you guys are talking about. Show him these pictures I bet he can't tell which one's H and which ones Coke. I have that much faith that he doesn't do drugs. Hard drugs. He might of tried pot, but I never asked him, and he never offered any information. 

5 comments:

soulsbowl said...

People take themselves way to seriously. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it!

Anna Young said...

I agree. My life is what I write about. If you're apart of my life, you're going to apart of my blog. If you don't want me to use your name I won't. It can go unsaid, if I never asked permission then I don't use it......with one exception, and I'm going to take that down that person's name today.
If my family doesn't want anything to do with me because I get my material from them sometimes; then so be it.

I love them non the less, and understand their want of privacy. I didn't realize this would be such a huge contraversey. I've know for a long time that my aunt Deb talk about me behind my back. I've heard her talk behind her supposed stepdaughter's back. I even filmed her talking behind this persons back and emailed it to her. Just so she knew that my aunt isn't the saint to protrays herself to be. I don't mind talking behind my back. I know it happens and there is nothing I can do about it.

Sorry for going on and on. This is more meant for the family that reads this. The I agree part, is in reply to soulsbowl.

Anna Young said...

I agree. My life is what I write about. If you're apart of my life, you're going to apart of my blog. If you don't want me to use your name I won't. It can go unsaid, if I never asked permission then I don't use it......with one exception, and I'm going to take that down that person's name today.
If my family doesn't want anything to do with me because I get my material from them sometimes; then so be it.

I love them non the less, and understand their want of privacy. I didn't realize this would be such a huge contraversey. I've know for a long time that my aunt Deb talk about me behind my back. I've heard her talk behind her supposed stepdaughter's back. I even filmed her talking behind this persons back and emailed it to her. Just so she knew that my aunt isn't the saint to protrays herself to be. I don't mind talking behind my back. I know it happens and there is nothing I can do about it.

Sorry for going on and on. This is more meant for the family that reads this. The I agree part, is in reply to soulsbowl.

GLEDWOOD said...

The drug on the right is crack, right? Our heroin nearly always looks like the brown stuff you pictured. It's nearly always brown or grey-brown. A few years ago we used to get chalky white stuff but it was like white brown sugar ie you still had to dissolve it with citric acid or vitamin C (they tell us not to use lemon juice as you can get fungal infections of the heart and eyes). Why am I blabbering about this? Hey maybe you're right and I'm not at all over it.

Do you know all I want is the chance to call myself an ex-junkie. And to see how that feels. If I don't like it I can always go back to heroin. Not sure I'd want to though....

GLEDWOOD said...

BTW I never said but I love your tiara.