Sunday, September 2, 2012

My youtube virginity has been taken...by me

Here is my second youtube.com video...the second is at the bottom.
So I've made my first appearance on youtube. I'm told its rather funny. I think you will be able to tell what mood I'm in when I made the video(s). I was just being me, and trying to get someone rich to give me a million dollars, like that one guy who went on youtube and asked for 1 million dollars and received 1 million from a wealthy person. I hate the third video, but I don't know how to delete it off youtube. I was surprised how easy it was to post a video to youtube. Enough about my first youtube post, you'll soon get to see it. Its at the bottom of my post. Only two you can try to find the one I hate on youtube. I haven't been able to find it myself. I only know how to get to it by signing in  and going to my videos. On one last note....LOVE MAKING VIDEO OF MYSELF AND KNOWING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE IT!!

So my family is pissed off about my post...I don't remember the title, but it was about our family trip up north and our stay at a cabin. That's why is " I will never take this post down. FU.  Because my whole family tried to get me to take it down. I admitted that the part of my "female cousin" was elaborated. She wasn't mean to me. She's more mad about me writing about her. I never said her name, but this other family member who reads my blog and is super nosey, and annoying emailed a blurb of the blog to her.  Knowing it was her from one specific event I mentioned. So Tammy, I know your out there, and well, you never told me not to use your name, so....I am,and please don't try to cause trouble any more. Plus get over one of my family members husbands he doesn't love you or even like you. The picture above is just showing who the family is mad at. I mean can you expect a 29 year old fat girl wearing a little girl dress adhere to the rules society and family set for her? I think not.

I just started a war. Oh well. I hate leaving the house and having to visit people or having people visit me so no skin off my teeth.

So here's Anna Grace's first appearance on youtube.com


8 comments:

Bev said...

I love this Ann a Grace.Your not just cute.You are beautiful and you got that Betty Boop voice.
Heck you will never find me atractive.
Beneath every thing you are very very smart I can tell.I got antennas on stuff like that.
Forgive me please for my jokes about you at Gledwoods.
I was just having fun.
You are some realy hot stuff.A blonde with a brain.Glow girl.Im starting to really really like you seeing you live and hot in action.Encore!

Anna Young said...

NO worries on the comments at Gleds blog. I found them rather funny and in good spirits.

I never knew my voice was so high. I think its like an octave higher than normal because I'm a bit nervous on camera. Its sorta like my first time singing karokee and my knees and voice shook. Then I got used to it after a few times, and now I love singing to an empty orchastra. That's what karokee means in japanese.My spelling is really bad. I hate that my computer points out my miss spelled words, but dosen't correct them. Motha effers.

You are very attractive. Never sell yourself short. Lots of love and good vibes going your way.
xx

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing your voice! It's adorable...

Gledwood said...

Wow that was amazing...

Were you high? You seem very animated, specially in the second one.

I once made a video of myself talking into a mobile phone I found on the street (cheapskate that I am) I looked like a homeless person with wooden teeth..... (my teeth are fairly white again now)

I answered your TV Licence questions at mine. Yes it is an oppressive state controlled waste of money giving you only 4 channels anyone wants to watch for more money than cable charge for 175 channels. I get 90 channels free! Or 150 if you want to count the +1hrs and the fact that the BBC waste a heck of a lot of money providing EIGHTEEN regional varieties of BBC1 (for about half an hour a day of local news no-one really wants the rest of the programming is the same ~ a complete waste of resources) in a country half the size of California! Fucking ridiculous. Sorry for the rant. I have done nothing but rant for days. I don't know why. It's too much Judge Judy I suppose. I don't know.......

Keep Youtubing. Please! ;-)

Gledwood said...

Yeah you do sound like a cartoon character. In a very good way :-)!!

Anonymous said...

That was so awesome seeing you! Long time fan :)

Gledwood said...

Anna please put Eleanor Rigsby in the next film; I really wanna see her!!!

Gledwood said...

Anna you need to put titles on your vids otherwise you just get long meaningless numbers. Put something like Anna Grace Old asks for a million dollars ~ then any multimillionaires with dosh to give away will find you quickly on their searches. Unless you put the million dollars somewhere googlers will find it no millionaire is ever going to find YOU!!