Monday, September 3, 2012

Reaction to youtube video



So I see some of you've seen the animated version of Anna. As per Gledwood's question I was not high, but I was on my prescription medication Adderall.  I do have a high voice, but in the video its about one octave higher because I was a bit nervous. I didn't know what to say. I just know that one guy got a million dollars just by asking for it form rich people, and I hoped the same would happen for me. I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. I think tomorrow I'll make another video and this time hopefully I won't be as nervous. Maybe my voice is that high, and this is the first time I've ever really noticed it. It is the first time I've seen my facial expression's played back to me while I'm talking, and holy crap do I use my hands a lot, and move my eyes a lot. Plus that double chin. Icky!! The third video I didn't post, and hope no-one ever finds because I'm just babbling on and on worse than in the first two.
I don't know what I should talk about in my next video. I don't want to script it and look like an idiot. Maybe I'll sing and look like an idiot. As you see I can sing soprano. When I sing along to Nirvana I'm always trying to lower my voice, but I always end  up going really high. One more thing on the video, I hate that I talked about grunge music. I hate that I said Grunge died in 1994, because Hole had a good album and toured for a year on that album. So 1995 is the year grunge died. 1994 is when the creator of grunge died. I know there is other grunge bands aside from Nirvana and Hole. My favorite album by Hole is the their first...Pretty on the Inside, and that was more punk. Bikini Kill, and Courtney Loves arch nemesis Toby Vail was the drummer in Bikini Kill and they are punk for sure. Riot Girl movement. I know the girl is like grllll or something. Can't forget Babes in Toyland. A girl semi grunge semi punk semi pop band. Does semi mean half or part?


Okay, enough about youtube videos and Grunge music. More will come. Not all will posted on here, but on facebook most will be posted, and on  google+ . Jimminy Christmas its hot as a bitch here in Green Bay. Its as humid as it gets, and I have the air on high, but still I'm sweating like a piglet. I've been re reading Jane Eyre. I was going to read Tale of Two Cities, but I realized I had never wrote a book report on it, or not one I can find at least. Plus when I'm done reading I start to think in Victorian speak. Thout shall be in the drawing room at 20 past 9.That's not a good example, but last night when I sat up till 4am reading when I'd go sit over by the window and smoke, I'd think in old English.

You know when I start writing about what I'm reading I've run out of topics to write about. Oh yeah, back to youtube, I can take cell phone video and show you all, the dresser I have full of journals. A dresser and one chore of a nightstand. Well enough for today.

9 comments:

Bev said...

I love Nirvana and remember the day he died the tribute to him.He was so gifted.Terrible shame.
You should do more YouTube videos!XoXoxox

Gledwood said...

I think Hole is a really vulgar name for a band. Seriously. Tacky and totally unclassy and everything reminiscent of Courtney Love at her worst.........

Gledwood said...

If you can sing soprano with ease maybe you should take up singing lessons. Most people find hard notes really hard to hit. Have you any idea what vocal range you have? If you have a piano in the house you can measure your voice. The soprano High C is C6. So a soprano range is at least C4 to C6. Tenor range is C3 to C5. I once found a synthesizer on the street that was working and it had note names on the white keys. My voice went up to G5 and down to about E2. I don't know what that means because I've no singing teacher. My top notes are horrible and shrill and I hate singing high. I don't think I have an amazing voice at all. If I had singing lessons I'd probably be able to sing about as well as Madonna. I think Madonna's voice is well nicer than any of the "pop princesses" (Britney or Kylie Minogue) her tone quality is creamy and lush. Not thin and weak like Britney Spears. I don't like Christina Aguilera. So what if she has some power or range? Her voice is coloured grey. Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston were the best singers of their generations I think. Well I wanna hear Anna Grace Young singing so C'MON!!!

Gledwood said...

Hello Anna Grace Old I've written an amazing post about you. Come and have a look and leave lots of comments:

http://gledwood4.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/anna-grace-on-film.html

Gledwood said...

I also wrote about Eleanor Rigsby. Make absolutely sure you post with your Porkshire next time!!

Bev said...

I will really like to hear you eventully on YouTube voice your opinions and feelings and give your ideas on life.You have such a cute voice and look that you can get a way with it.
You glow girl!XoXoxoxo

GLEDWOOD said...

hard notes really hard to hit

HIGH notes

DUHHH!!

Anna Young said...

oh dear, dear Gledwood,

I have many comments to answer from you.
First let's start with the band name "Hole". Every guys thinks it means vagina. Courtney has explained that she named the band hole because her biological mother is a Psycholigist and she told Courtney that she had this big hole right the through the middle of her, and it seemed nothing anyone could do could close it, she only could close the hole. That is the reason for the name "Hole". I'm sure she knew people would think it meant vagina she's a smart woman, but she is crude and that's what make her, her.

I think singing voices can be beautiful even if they aren't able to hit high or low notes. Courtney's voice is low and scratchy, but she puts it to good use and its beautiful. Kurt's voice wasn't the best, but his scream is beautiful. Courtney says whore like no-one else.
Sure the singer's you mentioned have nice voices, but they aren't ture musicans. You they don't even make their own music, or play and instrument. Lady Gaga an exception to the rule. Lets just leave it at we don't have the same taste in music. Feel free to disagree and tell me why. I love you either way.

Anna Young said...

I can't sing for shit, and I will come look at your post right now.