Saturday, September 8, 2012

Well, hello there Australia

The reason I entitled my blog "Well, hello there Australia" is because I'm getting more readers from the "down under" than I am from the U.S. or Great Britain. Crazy huh?! So why are so many of you Aussies  taking peeks at my blog? Just in the past few days since I put up my youtube videos when I look at my stats have soared!


I'm getting 5-10 minute hits from all over the Australian country. I've never seen  anything like it. I'm betting most were first time visitors who took time to only watch the videos, but not to read the context. Thats not a bad thing. I understand such things. We are a social media society and are more inclined to watch things rather than read things. I wonder if I made a movie of my book and put it on youtube would more people watch it than have bought it in book form? It wouldn't take much to out sell my books sales, that's for sure. I don't even want to get into it.  I'm just going to say you can now buy my book in brick and mortar stores not just online now. I think the vanity press I used is ripping off my royalties. I looked up the publishers on google and one said, "Trafford frauds" or something of the sort. Something to do with money laundering, and all kinds of bad stuff. It was just one blog post, by a former employee. So I don't know if she's disgruntled or if she's for real. I called the publisher as soon as I read it, and lied and said its all over facebook and twitter that your publishing company and parent company Authorhouse are frauds. They told me to disregard it, and then I said, "I can't its everywhere, Yahoo news, Google news, etc..." and when she went to ask her manager what its all about they hung up on me. I bet I gave them a scare lol!  They never asked me my name or my books name. So they know its a prank call now, I wonder if they looked on the web to see if it was true. There I go, I said I wasn't going to go into it, and I went into it.

Again I understand why my stats soared when I put up video (pre fake suicide numbers) but it makes me sad, that my pre youtube video posts on my blog posts and my only words posts aren't as entertaining as "I" presumably am in person. Makes me feel like a failure as a blogger. Then I read www.Gledwood4.blogspot.com post all about me, and he brought up my biggest lie on this blog, "The fake suicide", for those of you who don't know about my fake suicide it was last summer and I had been on a relapse (heroin), in and out of the nut house since spring all the way until the fall; when I got back on methadone and stopped using everyday. I hadn't blogging much during that time period. So I thought it would be a good time to end my blog. I was suicidal at the time so I figured I'd write the post as if it had been written by a friend after I had "put a gun to my head, and painted the walls with my blood and brains." (the words I used) Holly shit! Did I upset people...I had no idea people gave a shit about me. I knew Gledwood did, and Sarcastic Bastard (who hasn't been back since) cared, but not the people that came out of the woodwork. Hands down stupidest thing I've done on my blog thus far. I deserved the backlash I got. I was going to put up a link to that post here, but I think I deleted it one day or something; because I can't find it anywhere. If you want to look for it, its called Anna Young 2/2/1983-6/16/2011. Its one of my most read posts.

Oh yes, someone I think Maureen said I sound manic in my videos. I'd say I'm hypo manic. If I go into a full on mania again or I should say when I do I'll have my mom video take me on my or her phone. If I'm super depressed I probably won't put up a video because first off it would suck...I'd talk about killing myself
the whole time and be listless, with no lipstick and my pink glasses or my new purple glasses, no contacts. I'll leave to you thoughts. All my love to every country who reads me. To everyone from every country. I feel bad for those that come here and you can translate the words, but not my speech on the videos. I will send blogger some feedback about that.  My nose looks so big in the picture. I have a really small nose as you can tell from other photos. Oh well. Anyway these are my new glasses.



One of my first videos. Just thought I'd put it up for those who haven't seen any yet.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im an Aussie ,IP wont be aussie but Ive been checking your blog and others for a few years now . But Im finding there has been a drop in posts lately and some good ones just gone (shit happens )The NA mothers still post like there is no tomorrow and the shit they come up with astounds me ,"my boy is so good now " bullshit bullshit and fuck if have opinion different to them watch out ,dont comment or 2 or 3 main bloggers will come at you .

Anonymous said...

Im an Aussie ,IP wont be aussie but Ive been checking your blog and others for a few years now . But Im finding there has been a drop in posts lately and some good ones just gone (shit happens )The NA mothers still post like there is no tomorrow and the shit they come up with astounds me ,"my boy is so good now " bullshit bullshit and fuck if have opinion different to them watch out ,dont comment or 2 or 3 main bloggers will come at you .

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you but your "cyber husband" gledwood is actually a female.

GLEDWOOD said...

when I asked were u high in the vids I also meant hypomanic more than drugs

ps do u think your blog got mentioned in an Austalian newspaper or something..??

Vee said...

Hey Anna Grace,
Oh, don't do any fake suicides again, agh!
But I have to admit I did a fake overdose once, just to piss someone off. I was only about 21. I wanted to get him back for flushing my gear down the toilet and sticking me in a cold shower when I was passed out.
I remember waking up in the bath with the shower on, fully clothed, not being able to tell if the water was hot or cold and not being able (or wanting) to stay awake. Then the bastard shouting in my ear how he'd flushed my heroin down the toilet.
So a few days later, I had my usual shot (he thought I was clean, wtf) and decided to leave the pin in my arm and enjoy his reaction. Cunt broke my rib.
But I didn't blog it: in fact, I don't even think the word "blog" had been invented yet.
Well you have a beautiful day Anna Grace, sending love&inspiration, not from Australia, but from the fUK
X

Gledwood said...

Anna, did you get any clues about how/why the masses of hits from Down Under? Why don't you put out a shout (ie a quick post) asking somebody from there to comment and explain how they came to your blog... That would be fascinating to know... I BET you got mentioned in the Aussie media somehow... surely that has to be the answer...!

Gledwood said...

ps the me being a woman thing is complete crap I answered that at mine

Gledwood said...

Vee who the hell would flush someone's gear down the toilet except for a complete donk. And he broke your rib. You are Well Rid of him.

When my "ex-best friend" was going out with the person who was later to become my "partner" he flushed her gear a couple of times. Once when they were at a festival he snatched her hit and threw it like a dart into the long grass. It landed next to the toilets where one of the medical staff, who had once been a junkie himself, gave it back and even let her into the back of her tent to shoot up, ha ha!

BTW I have tried to comment at yours but the computer/internet/Blogger/whichever won't let me. Bloody technology!

Anonymous said...

If gledwood is saying she is not a woman then she is lying elsewhere on the Internet. Unless someone else in the UK is claiming to be detoxing from methadone, has bipolar and past psychotic issues, and loves hamsters. I don't get why he/she would put up an act for this long. If what I'm saing is not true Gleds should post a pic holding a piece of paper with today's date saing I am a man.

Anna Young said...

Oh ye last anon comment. You've gotten me to put down a book of great intrest to I and answer your message. Yes their is another who has the same problems as my friend Gledwood. Her name Burgerless. No need to make a person who like you wants to remain anonymous then let this "person" be.

Anna Young said...

No clues. Who is this anon who is so interested in your sex? Do you have any idea?

Vee said...

Hey Gledwood,
Oh, that was years ago, yeah, I was happy to be shot of that dickhead, do gooder do badder, whatever he thought he was. It was his disafuckinpointment that I went into rehab to please him but relapsed as soon as I was out the door.
I have a habit of making pretty bad choices relationshit wise, so NO MORE for a VERY long time now!
Yeah, I find that on loads of blogs, cos I mostly comment from my phone and it won't always let me. Thanks for reading, you can email me at gravedigginunderthemancyway@gmail.com if all else fails.
Hahaha, I love that she got her gear back. Happy endings.
Down with the flushers!
Actually in my book, someone flushes someone's gear down the toilet. What do they think they'll achieve? Like,"
ok, now you've flushed it I'm suddenly and miraculously no longer a heroin addict" ha.
Love & Inspiration, Vee X

Anonymous said...

No, it is definitely not burger less. I really don't care whether Gleds is a man or woman, but I don't get the lies. He/she is either lying in her blog or on other forums.

Jonno said...

G'day sheila! Hows youse doin? *throws a prawn on the barbie*

*cracks open a VB*