Monday, August 22, 2016

I'm alive....and I'm coming back full force! Been on one hell of a relapse, 2011, till 06/20/16.
Been in relationship and am engaged to my dream man. Off dope both us. He's sitting time, I'm in day treatment on Suboxone and plan on getting the vivitrol shot in 3-4 weeks. My  fiancรฉ will be getting his shot upon his release.
Lots has gone down since last post. Moved to Ohio, lived in a tent for months, bummed cigarettes, pan handled, used black tar. Almost lost my right leg.

Stay tuned for the whole story in  chronological  Order!!! I promise it's not boring...

Love,
Anna Grace๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“❤️


Different look...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
It's great to see you blogging again! :)

Maureen said...

Hi Anna, I remember telling you that the right man would be in urban life! I'm happy for you, and I knew you find him. Best of luck to you! Blessings, Maureen

Naomi cave said...

Hi Anna. Hope you are Okay. Not sure if you remember me from junkylife and my blog but am wishing you all the best.

Unknown said...

Hey Anna im back on subutex too. Congratulations on your engagement. :) i got fired from. my job lasf month for stealing 1000 dollars. so i hit rock bottom totally and went back to the sub doctor. you can always enajk me Lnicolosi89@gmail.com. My name is Lauren. I hope u r doing well and i am always here if u need a friend. I live in Philadelphia. i bought your book. and its amazing and so relateable. peace n love

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
How are you? I hope you post again soon!

Anonymous said...

hi Anna
hope you are doing ok
x